NO!! (S)

(Lance's POV)

We had just gotten back from a stressful mission. I was frustrated with myself for not doing better. The team left for separate rooms when we got back. Hunk and Pidge went to the find information on Pidge's family. Shiro, Allura and Coran all went to the lounge to discuss our next move against Zarkon.

I was in the dining room, finishing a plate of food goo, as Keith walked in. I always found the short, hotheaded, emo red palidan quite attractive. I would never say that out loud though.

Keith sat down next to me. I looked over at him, confused. Why was he sitting there? What did he want?

"What's up, Mullet?" I asked, looking back to my food.

"Lance, are you okay?" Keith asked. I was a bit taken back by his question. Was I okay? Sure, I was fine.

"I'm fine Mullet, what's it to you?" Keith looked away.

"You seemed upset..." Keith said shyly. I was surprised. I had never seen that side of Keith before. It was...cute.

"Oh? Do you want to help me with that Keith?" I placed my right hand on his thigh. I caressed it as he tried to answer.

"L-LANCE!! WHAT THE QUIZNAK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!!" Keith screeched. I traced my hand to his inner thigh and closer to his hardening member.

"L-Lance... S-Stop!" Keith whimpered. I smirked and pulled my hand away.

"Alright, you can go Keith." I said as I got up from my seat. Keith got up after me and started walking toward the door. I followed him. When he was close enough to the door I grabbed his hips and pushed him against the wall. Keith gasped in surprise.

I smirked playfully and leaned down, kissing his neck. Keith groaned and tried to push me away.

"Lance! Stop it!" Keith yelped. I smirked into his neck as I sucked on his collar bone. Keith moaned loudly.

"Don't push me away. I know you want this too you little slut" Keith flinched at the demeaning name.

"N-No! Lance stop... Stop it. I..." Keith gritted his teeth and shut his eyes tightly.

"You what?" I asked, pulling his legs out from underneath him, pushing him against the wall for support. I wrapped his legs around my hips. I pushed my leg under his ass.

"Lance... I don't want to... Stop it. Not here" I chuckled.

"Not here?" I laughed, "So if I carry you back to you're room and lock the door, push you onto your bed and fuck the living daylights out if you, you wouldn't mind?"

I looked at Keith with my usual cocky grin. His eyes widened, realizing what he said.

"No! Lance, this is bad! The team will hear us. We can't..." I grabbed Keith tightly by the waist and started carrying him, gently rocking his hips on mine, rubbing our members together.

"The team? Would you rather I drag you to the lounge and fuck you in front of Shiro and Coran and Allura, then after you cum drag you to the green lion hanger and fuck you again in front of Hunk and Pidge?" Keith's eyes widened as we passed his room and got closer to the lounge.

"No! Lance please! No! Not in front of the team. If you want to fuck me, take me to my room. You can fuck me there. Just please, not in front of the team!" Keith pleaded. I smirked.