7

Cassidy woke up in the same bed she'd fallen asleep in. It was still dark outside, however the alarm on Austin's phone was going off.

"Fuckkkkk" Austin reached behind him to turn it off, and then wrapped an arm around Cassidy and pulled her closer.

"The fuck time is it?" Cassidy stretched while still in Austin's grasp. He chuckled lightly before responding.

"It's 4:45. I have to get ready and get to the station by 6, so I figured I'd run you home and get back here in time." He spoke with his eyes still closed, his head laying in his hand.

"I don't even remember falling asleep." Cassidy sat up and looked down to realize she was still in Austin's shirt.

"Here. I'll get them back from you.. eventually." He finally got up and tossed Cassidy a pair of black Adidas sweat pants. She pulled them on and luckily was able to tie them around her waist to keep them from falling down.

"Thank you, but I dont mind throwing my dress back on."

"Yeah but nowwww" he walked over to her and pulled her close once again, "I have a reason to see you again. Well, like, I have something to get from you .." he paused and rolled his eyes. "Look you know what I'm trying to say." Cassidy laughed and placed a kiss on Austin's cheek, well she pulled his face to her level, being that shes all of 5 foot 3 inches tall.

"Can I be real with you for a sec?" Austin spoke up.

"Of course."

"You are unlike any girl I've ever hung out with. And I think that's why I like .. this." That's all he said.

"Well. Thank you. I can honestly say the same thing." She smiled once again as she let go of his waist.

Cassidy found her chucks and slid them on and stuffed her clothes into her purse as Austin held the door open. She pulled her hair up into a messy bun, and Austin once again handed her his sunglasses.

"These are just in case someone happens to be in the lobby. Don't be surprised." She nodded and put them on her face anyway.  Luckily she didn't need them, and they found his white SUV rental and made their way back to her house.

Austin grabbed her hand this time, not saying a word. Cassidy could not wrap her head around how absolutely adorable he was. She smiled as she kept looking out the window.

They were both scared shitless as Austin's phone began to ring.

"Hey man." He answered. "No, I'll be right back. Like 15 minutes." He glanced over at Cassidy who was casually looking out the window. "Yeah her." He shook his head and rolled his eyes. "I'll be back in time to leave. Okay Dad." He laughed as he hung up the phone. "That was Dre. Just giving me a hard time that's all.

They arrived at the house and Austin wasted no time getting out and opening her door. It was definitely something she'd need to get used to. He pulled her in for a hug and she savored his scent.

"Okay I'm gonna do this like a band aid. Just text me later okay? Have fun at your interview." She stepped into her toes and placed a quick kiss on his lips. Austin tried his best to pull her closer to make it last just a second longer, but it didn't work. She pulled away and smiled at him before walking inside and closing the door. She sighed as she watched him drive away.

She scurried up the stairs and realized that Kelsey was still asleep, thankfully. And made way for the shower.

Cassidy made it to work on time even though she was exhausted. She absolutely loved working in the bakery. She'd been there for about a year and a half now, getting a job as soon as she finished school. She always loved cooking, But sugary things were her weakness. She got to spend her days making treats for people and it made her heart feel full.