28

The American Music Awards were tomorrow and Cassidy was currently watching Austin do his final rehearsal and sound check for his performance. He was performing a small bit of Psycho with Ty Dolla $ign and then going into Better Now. Cassidy was very excited about Austin's performance and was probably more nervous than he was about his nominations.

He was up for quite a few awards for the night. Best Rap/Hip Hop album, Best Pop/Rock Male Artist, Artist of the Year, Rap/Hip Hop artist of the year, Best Collaboration of the year, and best Rap/Hip Hop song.

Austin and Ty had run through the performance a few times and watched as the pyrotechnics went through how everything was supposed to go down. Cassidy was standing with Eric off to the side both looking at their phones.

"He's gotta wrap this up, then we have to go home because his stylist is dropping off his outfits for tomorrow. They should be done soon hopefully." Eric scrolled through his calendar. As if on queue, they both walked off the stage and Austin instantly wrapped an arm around Cassidy's shoulders.

"Ty, this is my girl, Cassidy," Austin spoke up.

"Hey, nice to meet you! You excited tomorrow?"

"I am. I'm a little nervous." Cassidy blushed.

"Don't be. Follow this man. He's a natural." Ty nudged Austin.

"Dude, no! I'm so fucking awkward." Austin laughed.

"Shut the fuck up man. You eat that shit up!" Ty teased. The conversation was cut a bit short though when Eric reminded Austin that they needed to head home to meet the stylist.

They had only been home for about 10 minutes when Austin's stylist showed up with his outfits. Cassidy and Brandon both came right back downstairs to see what she brought.

She unzipped the garment bag revealing a gorgeous bright teal suit jacket and pants. They had a gorgeous embroidered snakes on either a P on shoulder and M on the other. She opened a box to reveal the cowboy boots covered in what looked like diamonds. And Cassidy didn't put it past Austin at all.

They were very similar and also very different when it came to fashion. While Austin had his band t-shirts and sweat pants and normal skinny jeans and Vans, he also loved jewelry and flashy suits. He could have a room dedicated to his suits if he wanted to.

Cassidy gawked at the teal suit for another moment before it was put back in the bag so she could bring out his performance outfit.

It was a simple almost metallic track jacket and pants. He would be wearing a black t-shirt underneath and the same cowboy boots.

"Babe these are awesome!" Cassidy exclaimed.

"I know it's fucking dope." He smiled. "I have one more surprise though.." Austin went to the pile of garment bags and pulled one more out. He lay it on the couch and opened it up to reveal yet another suit. But this one was way toned down. It was a navy blue suit jacket and pants.

"Here ya go, my man. You're ready for tomorrow too." Austin looked at Brandon, whose jaw hit the floor.

"You're joking?"

"Hell no man. I pulled some strings and got you in too!"

"Holy shit thank you!" Brandon gave Austin a quick hug before looking at the suit.

"Thank your sister too man. She helped a lot with this." Austin nudged Brandon's arm. Brandon didn't hesitate to hug his sister.

"You're welcome B."

x

The morning of the AMA's arrived and Cassidy woke up a ball of anxiety. It was going to be such a crazy day, and even though she was excited, she was still so nervous.