14

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wake up wake up wake up it's your birthday!" Cassidy bounced on the bed as Austin started to groan and roll over.

"Jesus Cass. It's my birthday let me sleep!!" He tried to cover his face with his pillow.

"No motherfucker! I did! It's 11:30!" She teased. Austin rolled over, keeping his eyes shut. He reached out and pulled Cassidy closer to him with a vice grip around her arms.

"No, no! This isn't fair! Let me go!"

"No, this is what I wanted for my birthday.. so. No. I won't." She could hear the cheesy smile in his voice.

"God you're annoying." She laughed. She eventually got him to let her go. She leaned down and started placing kisses all over his face.

"Okay okay I'm awake. You're annoying. Damn." He laughed finally sitting up.

Cassidy got up, and got on the floor to pull a large slender, wrapped box out from under the bed.

"Cassidy, baby. I told you-" He started.

"Yeah and I told you.." she replied as she placed the box on the bed and motioned for him to open it. Thankfully, Alex was able to help her sneak it into the house the other day and Kelsey helped her wrap the case.

He pulled the ridiculously corny birthday paper off to reveal a black case. Austin looked up at Cassidy.

"Gee. I wonder what it could be!" He spoke sarcastically.

"Alright smart ass, just open it up." Cassidy playfully pushed his arm.

She watched as Austin unlocked the case and saw his mouth turn into a smile. She watched as he looked at every inch of it, and stopped at the fret board. She didn't get anything fancy or extravagant engraved, however she did get a little bandaid engraved on the fretboard.

"Like a band aid?" Austin looked up and smiled.

"Do you like it?" Cassidy honestly couldn't tell how he felt about it.

"Baby I love it! It's perfect. Im going to take it with me on the rest of the tour!" He gushed. "I'll make sure it doesn't get smashed. Promise." He winked.

"Good. It's nothing fancy. But, I don't know, I really thought it was cute."

"Hey, stop. I love it." He leaned over and kissed Cassidy. Just as Cassidy began to pull away, Austin placed his hand on her neck and keep her in place, and nipped at her lip. 

Without wanting to waste any more time, Austin pulled Cassidys shirt off, leaving her in her underwear. He let his kisses travel down her neck, and across her collar bone as he gently played with her nipples.

Cassidy took the lead and reached down in front of her, to feel Austin's already growing erection in his boxers. She slid her hand inside and began to stroke him.

He pulled his boxers off, and Cassidy quickly put him in her mouth and began to suck his length, while still pumping him at a steady pace. This didn't last long though, and despite Cassidys objections, Austin was suddenly standing behind Cassidy as she knelt on the bed on her hands and knees. He pushed into her and grabbed her shoulder for leverage.

"Oh fuck, babe.." Cassidy breathes out and let the weight go on hands so she was leaning on her elbows. She reached back and began to rub her clit. This drove Austin insane.

"Yeah baby, keep doin that.." Austin picked up the pace as he watched his girlfriend play with herself.

"Fuck baby harder. I'm gonna cum!" Cassidy moaned into the bed. She finally hit her climax just as Austin began to slow down and do the same.