31

After arriving home from Kelsey's house, Cassidy found Austin playing video games in the basement.

"Hey babe. Is Kelsey okay?" he spoke up but didn't break eye contact from the TV. Something he did often, but it never really bothered Cassidy.

"Uhm yeah. She's okay.. don't say anything Austin. But she's pregnant." Austin snapped his neck in Cassidy's direction.

"Seriously??"

"Yes Austin. I went over there while she took the pregnancy test. She should be telling Eric right now." She chuckled.

"Holy shit. That's .. exciting? Scary?" He chuckled awkwardly. "It's so weird, because I feel like I'm the age that my mom would still be upset if I had a kid right now, but I'm a fucking adult and that's what's scary." Austin had put his controller down to talk with Cassidy. A small gesture that was not unnoticed.

"She's coming around to the idea. I made sure to remind her that she has options." Austin nodded his head.

"You're such a good friend babygirl." Cassidy smiled back.

"I'm excited to have a baby to spoil." She giggled.

"Yeah that'll be fun."

The couple sat close on the couch as Cassidy decided to pretend like she knew how to play Call of Duty with Austin.

"BABE THATS NOT FAIR!" Cassidy nearly screeched with a laugh.

"Fuck you! It's totally fair! That's how you play Cassidy!" Austin was in hysterics over his girlfriend completely loosing her mind as she .. quite frankly sucked at the game.

Cassidy respawned in the game and immediately started running to where Austin was. He wasn't paying attention to her or her side of the screen, which is how it's supposed to be, but she saw an opportunity and took it. She climbed on top of a building, ran to the edge and aimed for Austin's character in the game. She made a quick move and shot his character.

"FUCK YEAH FINALLY! HEADSHOT BITCH!!!" Cassidy stood up and threw her hands in the air.

"One whole kill." He laughed.

"LET ME HAVE MY MOMENT POST." She glared. Austin wrapped his arms around her waist as she stood in front of him. He pulled her into his lap and began tickling her side.

"fuckin hell Austin stop! I'm gonna piss myself!" She squirmed.

"Then I guess were going to need a shower then huh?" He teased, still grabbing at her side.

"Oh my god stopppp!" She finally managed to escape his grip.

"He grabbed her once again, only this time he quickly put his lips on hers. She completely stopped moving and melted into his kiss. She broke away, breathless.

"That's not fair.." she whispered, her face still close to his.

"Get over it." He smirked before kissing the top of her nose.

" He smirked before kissing the top of her nose