26

Things under the Post/Williams roof had been pretty quiet. Austin was spending most of his time in the studio, Brandon had been making a lot of new friends and was hardly home, and Cassidy had been baking up a storm.

While she still hadn't found a job with a bakery, she was able to cater some local parties and events thanks to Austin, Eric, and Kelsey spreading her name around!

It wasn't a full-time income, but it certainly helped, and made Cassidy feel better about having an income while living with Austin.

Cassidy was currently icing cookies in the kitchen for a birthday party this weekend for someone Eric knows. She felt like she was covered in icing, including her hair.

It was nearing 4 PM when Austin and Bobby walked in- a friend and producer for Austin. She then realized she felt like they had barely seen each other lately with how busy they both have been.

"Hey, baby." Austin spoke as he placed his keys on the counter and stood behind Cassidy and kissed her cheek.

"Hi." She smiled lightly, still focusing on her cookies.

"What're these for?"

"Uh, birthday party for someone Eric knows?" Austin looked down at the various rainbows, unicorns, and fluffy cloud cookies all over the counter.

"Unicorns huh?" Austin laughed as he swiped some of the icing off of Cassidy's arm and licked his finger.

"She's 6!" Cassidy chuckled. "And gross!"

"Well if you kept it on the cookies..." Austin teased. "Bobby and I are gonna be downstairs." He kissed her cheek once more before walking towards the basement.

"Oh! Hi Bobby!" Cassidy didn't realize he was there and turned to say hello before he retreated to the basement with Austin.

Once Cassidy was done with her cookies and the icing was set, she placed them into containers, and walked down to the basement with where she found Brandon had joined Austin and Bobby playing some video game.

"Hey, baby! Ah, you fucker!!" Austin shouted, making Cassidy laugh.

She sat on the arm of the couch to watch the end of the game they were playing. Once the round was over, Austin pulled Cassidy onto his lap. "Cookies done?"

"Yup. All ready to go for this weekend."

"That reminds me. Bobby, Dre and I talked about it.." he paused just long enough for Cassidy to look over at Bobby, and back. "The bun is coming out..."

"Why?! I love it!" Cassidy frowned very over dramatically.

"Cass, there's like 2 big ass dreads in this fuckin thing. It's gotta go."

"Yo lemme cut it!" Brandon spoke up.

"Bran, don't be rid-" Cassidy was cut off by Austin.

"That's a great idea. Let's do it on Instagram live. People will love it." Austin grabbed his phone.

"Wh-wait you're doing it now? It's gonna look fucking ridiculous!" Cassidy stood up, trying to reason with Austin.

"I'll go to my barber and he'll even it out, babe it's just hair!" He chuckled, which made Cassidy smile because she didn't realize how attached she was. She rolled her eyes, letting him know he won this round. She took Austin's phone as they all walked upstairs to chop the bun off.

Bobby ran upstairs to get a pair of scissors Austin kept under the sink, while Cassidy moved a chair into the kitchen so the hair would be easier to clean.