23

The Posty Co team, along with Cassidy, Brandon, and Kelsey, filed out of the small jet that had just landed in Dallas. Everyone stood around for a second to stretch their legs before they had to get right back into another vehicle. Cassidy noticed there were two large black Escalades waiting for the team to head to the hotel.

"I've gotta get in this one with Dre and Eric to go over the schedule, you okay back there with Kels and Brandon?" Austin wrapped his arm around Cassidy's shoulder as he puffed on his cigarette.

"Of course babe." She smiled up at him. He returned the smile and bent down to place a quick kiss on Cassidy's forehead.

Postyfest was Sunday and Cassidy was so excited to watch Austin perform once again. He was ridiculously excited about his first festival and was hoping more than anything it went smoothly. It was currently Friday evening, and as far as Cassidy knew of, they didn't have anything big scheduled for tonight.

"You excited to meet Austin's parents?" Kelsey chuckled as they started to pile into the truck.

"Well, I've met his dad. But No, I'm not. I'm terrified to meet his mother." Cassidy rolled her eyes, which made her laugh. Kelsey dropped the matter after that. "You good B?" Cassidy turned around to check on her brother. He'd been oddly quiet all day.

"Huh?" He pulled his headphones from his ear. Cassidy repeated her question. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just tired is all." Austin was able to plan everything to where they picked up Brandon from school at the end of his day and they went straight to the airport.

They arrived at the hotel and Cassidy watched as Austin walked over to their truck and waited for her to get out. This made her heart swell with butterflies all over again. He was so good at the small gestures.

"Hi!" Austin greeted playfully. Cassidy smiled and took Austin's hand as they followed Eric to check-in. He handed Austin their hotel key.

"You guys have a 2 room suite. Brandon's with you guys." Austin nodded and turned to make sure Cassidy and Brandon were ready to head upstairs.

"I'm probably just gonna pass out when we get up there if that's okay?" Brandon spoke from the elevator.

"Yeah, that's fine with me. Do we have anything to do?" Cassidy looked at Austin.

"Nah. Just dinner with my parents, but I didn't think you would wanna come to that anyway." Austin chuckled.

"Yeah, I'll pass." Brandon smiled. The elevator dinged and the siblings followed Austin to their room. Brandon found the smaller of the 2 rooms in the suite and shut the door immediately.

"Well alright then..." Cassidy thought she spoke quietly under her breath until Austin grabbed her hand from where he sat on the edge of the bed. He pulled her to him, so she was standing in between his legs.

"Hey, stop worrying about him. He's a 17-year-old boy. He had school today, he's probably just tried. It is already 6, and he's gone through a time zone."

"Ugh. You're disgusting when you're right." Cassidy mocked disgust. Austin grabbed her hips and swiftly threw Cassidy onto the bed next to him and shifted so he was laying on top of her.

"I'm just trying to help calm that mind of yours." He grinned. Cassidy closed her eyes and let out a content sigh.

"What time are we meeting with your parents?"

"Gotta be there at 7."

"Take a quick shower with me?" Cassidy whispered. "Our room has its own bathroom." She opened her eyes to look at Austin. He didn't say a word as he stood up, pulling Cassidy to her feet as well. He swiftly pulled his shirt off and scooped his girlfriend up and scurried to the bathroom.

x

Austin wished he would have documented Cassidy's reaction when he told her they were meeting at the steakhouse attached to the hotel. She felt like an asshole for how quickly she got herself together after their shower.

As they walked into the restaurant, Cassidy immediately recognized Richard who was standing with who she assumed was Austin's stepmother. They were talking with another couple, who Cassidy assumed was Austin's mother and stepfather. After being escorted to a private table and finding their seats, Cassidy's assumptions were all confirmed as true.

"It's so nice to finally meet you, Cassidy! The last time I called Aust, he wouldn't shut up about you." Austin's mother Nicole spoke up. This made Richard laugh and Cassidy couldn't help but laugh at Austin's expression that read "really mom?".

"It's great to meet you too! To be fair, I hear a lot about you guys too." Cassidy teased.

"Wow. Should I go?" Austin looked between his mother and girlfriend.

"Oh cut it out." His mother dismissed Austin quickly, earning a chuckle from Cassidy.

"I hate how well you two get along already," Austin stated as he looked at the menu.

The rest of the dinner was great. Cassidy got along great with his entire family and really admired how well everyone got along despite being separated.

"Are you excited Austin? For tomorrow?" Austin's stepmother spoke up as she put her napkin on top of her plate.

"So freaking excited." He smiled. "I'm honestly freaking out, cause like ticket sales were great.. but who knows how it'll actually be."

"Dude it's gonna be great!" Richard spoke up.

"I fuckin hope so."

Liked by iamhalsey, kelsthecreator and 997,387 more Tagged: CassCat PostMalone can you tell she's had enough of my shit? We haven't even been in Dallas for 24 hours! Can't wait to see you guys at PostyFest!!! 🤘🏻Iamhalsey she's gorgeous! We need ...

Tagged: CassCat
PostMalone can you tell she's had enough of my shit? We haven't even been in Dallas for 24 hours! Can't wait to see you guys at PostyFest!!! 🤘🏻
Iamhalsey she's gorgeous! We need to get together soon!
PostMalone hell yeah hit me up Ash!
User15 she's just not his type
User16 why does she look like that?
Kelsthecreator I'm already sick of your shit and I haven't seen you in days.