10

Saturday night, Cassidy and Austin were up in her room just watching tv and just enjoying each other's company. It was strange for Austin to see this girl curled up next to him because of Austin and not Post Malone.

She didn't even really know who Post Malone was when she met him and that was so refreshing for him. He'd met plenty of girls that tried to say they didn't really know who he was, but it was always clear in the end that they just wanted to get close to him for his money or fame. He could just tell that Cassidy didn't give a rats ass about that. They connected on a different level than he had with other girls. It was almost like their souls connected. And that's pretty damn cheesy, but it's a legitimate feeling.

Austin normally went for the girls that were a little more out there, that liked to party and may have dressed a little more provocative. Girls who were are always done up and wore Cartier jewelry. They were also the girls that cared too much about what people thought. And they cared too much about everything.

Cassidy was a girl who loved classic rock and was still stuck in her emo phase. She dressed in combat boots and fishnets and didn't care what people thought about her. She loved to wear makeup but it wasn't a superficial thing for her. She loved to drink beer and eat pizza with her friends and she loved to eat cupcakes and sweets when her heart was sad.

Austin had learned so much about this girl in the matter of a month and it was terrifying that he cared so deeply for her already.  He flew across the states for the weekend for her..  and tomorrow he had to go back.

"What do you want for your birthday?" Cassidy spoke up as as she stared at the TV and aimlessly played with Austin's fingers.

"I don't wanna play this game. You ain't gotta get me nothing babe." He replied.

"Too bad. I want to.  Please. Can you give me an idea? That isn't a fucking Bentley. Cause that will never happen. And not because I don't want to ." She chuckled.

"Okayyyyyy. How about i just take you back with me and you can be my gift?" This made Cassidy want to smile so bad but she had to put on a facade and act like she couldn't.

"Babe. I wish I could.. things have been kinda busy at the shop lately."

"I know, I know. You got your life too. I forget that people have normal lives they have to worry about sometimes."

Cassidy sat up and smirked at him. Getting a sudden confidence boost. "I can't give you myself for your birthday. But that doesn't mean you can't have me now.." she teased. Austin immediately got the hint and crashed his lips to hers.

She hummed in approval against his lips and smiled when he got even more excited. Cassidy let her hands wander, until they found the hem of his gym shorts. She felt his growing erection through the fabric, before she tugged them down, her lips still attached to his.

She immediately began to stroke Austin's member quickly and broke the kiss to put him in her mouth. Austin moaned at the contact.

"Fuck baby.." he pulled her hair into a makeshift ponytail so he could watch her as she bobbed up and down. "I'm not gonna last much longer and I need to fuck you.." it's was more of a demand, one that Cassidy wasn't going to object to. She sat up and pulled her shirt off leaving her in her bra.

"This has gotta go." Austin reached behind her and unclamped the bra in one swift motion and she let if fall off the bed. Austin grabbed her waist and pulled his sweats off of her, with her underwear.

"There are condoms in the top drawer" Cassidy pointed to her dresser. Austin said nothing as he walked over to get one. He put it on and lay on the bed, Cassidy totally understanding what he wanted to do, so she straddled his lap, and lined his erection to her. She slid down onto him and gasped; a nice ego boost for Austin.

"Jesus Christ Cass I'm not gonna last." He chuckled.

"I don't care just fuck me please and don't stop." Austin was pounding into her, and wanted it to last so much longer, but it had been such a long time.

"Fuck!" He moaned as he finally hit his orgasm. Cassidy grinned as she began messing with his hair, still on his lap.

"Jesus. Babygirl that was amazing." He pulled her in for a kiss.

"I do what I can." She pretended to be innocent once again. "Let's go take a shower." She smiled as she grabbed the towels hanging off the back of her door, peering out making sure Kelsey's door was closed before and both booking it to the bathroom.

x

"Well I'd call this a successful weekend.. you met my family and everything." Cassidy teased as her and Austin waited for Eric to come downstairs on Sunday morning before they had to catch their flight.

"I know right," he put his hands on her hips and pulled her close. "It's nice to not do anything. You gotta come be apart of my life sometime."

"I know, I know. One day we will make it work. For now, I'm enjoying being your 'mystery woman'" she used air quotes.

Eric came down the stairs looking at his phone, Kelsey trailing behind.

"Alright dude. I made sure to check us in last night. We're good. I have your passes and all."

"See; even when he's not on the clock, he's still working..." Austin shook his head. Eric was a great guy. And it was even better than he and Austin had a great friendship as well.

Austin looked down at Cassidy, as he picked up his duffle bag. "Like a bandaid right?"

"Right.." she tried to smile as she stood on her toes to kiss Austin goodbye. "Text me when you land okay?"

"You got it babe." He replied, kissing her once more and walking out the front door, Eric following close behind. He didn't look back.

Like a bandaid.

"I cannot fucking wait to fly out to Cali.." Kelsey spoke up. Cassidy smiled. She couldn't either. She missed him already, and he left less than 2 minutes ago.

"Me either!" She turned on her heel and walked up to her room.

Like a bandaid.