11

Cassidy and Kelsey ordered an Uber to get them to the airport. Cassidy had been talking to Eric to make sure everting ran as smoothly as possible.

She was so nervous she couldn't even eat. But she was so excited to see him perform again. And just see him in general.

She pulled her phone out to keep her mind preoccupied in the mean time. She saw that Austin had just posted a picture on Instagram.

Liked by drelondon, billieeilish & 1,236,897 more

PostMalone missin my favorite east coast goobers.
KelsTheCreator they sure do look like they're a lot of fun to hangout with.
PostMalone @kelsTheCreator they iight.
User8 is this his girlfriend?

Cassidy smiled at the picture. This just meant that when she saw him it would be even better.

They made it through security and to the correct gate. Austin thought she was at work, so it was perfect timing, he would suspect anything if she wasn't texting him.

Eric made sure to arrange a car to pick up the girls at the airport at 2, and take them to the hotel. From there they would get to the Hollywood bowl, where Austin was performing and start out in the crowd so Austin didn't run into them. Once he sang a song or two they would move to backstage using the passes Eric is going to send them.

The girls were buzzing with excitement and Austin didn't suspect a thing according to Eric.

The flight was fine, nothing crazy. The crazy part was when the girls picked up their baggage, they saw the man standing at the gate with a sign that had her name on it. The driver lead them to the car outside and loaded their bags in the car.

"Eric said the driver is super nice. Someone Austin uses a lot apparently." Kelsey spoke up as she buckled her seat belt. Cassidy didn't say much and she could tell it was because of her nerves.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay!" Eric made sure everything is going to go smoothly. Kelsey grabbed her best friends hand.

They made it to the hotel about a half hour later and took some time to relax before getting ready. They took turns taking showers before finally getting dressed and do their makeup.

By the time Cassidy was done, it was 6pm and they needed to start heading to the venue. As she waited for Kelsey, she made another Instagram post.