16

The silence that filled Austin's bedroom the following morning, was also filled with an obvious sadness. You could just feel it in the air.

Cassidy and Kelsey would be flying back to Baltimore today, and Austin was flying out to London tonight.

Life goes back to normal tomorrow. Cassidy thought about it for a moment and realized her life has been far from normal lately.

They moved around the room, each of them getting their things ready to leave. Eric had already helped Austin get most of what he needed to bring back on tour with him, but Austin pretty much had everything he needed on his bus.

Cassidy was cleaning her toiletries and makeup out of Austin's bathroom when she felt that she was being watched. She looked up in the mirror in front of her to see Austin leaning against the door.

"What's up?" She smiled. Austin smiled back, just taking in the sight in front of him. His girlfriend standing in his bathroom in her underwear, and well a tank top as well. It was a sight he wasn't going to see for a few months. At least not in person.

"Nothing! I'm just admiring." Cassidy playfully rolled her eyes and turned around to face him, and walk back to her suitcase. "Just come with meeee." He whined.

"Babe." Cassidy deadpanned.

"I know. Just let me whine damn it. I'm gonna miss you!"

"I know I'm gonna miss you too. But. Remember. Like a bandaid." She grinned. "Or else I'll cry." She laughed.

It was 7 AM in Los Angeles, and Austin knew they needed to get going so they could drop the girls off before heading to his flight as well.

"Thank you. For the best birthday I've had in a while." Austin grabbed Cassidys hand as she finished sliding her flip flops on.

"You're welcome babe! I'm glad I got the chance to surprise you." She kissed his cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too Cass." Austin grabbed her suitcase and walked it downstairs. They found Austins dad, Kelsey and Eric waiting in the living room already. "The Uber is here to take us to the airport. Dre is meeting us there and Alex is outside."

They all piled into the UberXL that Eric ordered. Again with the silence. It was a sucky day for everyone. Cassidy and Austin both played on their phones, and then Cassidy got a post notification from Austin.

 Cassidy and Austin both played on their phones, and then Cassidy got a post notification from Austin

Tagged: CassCat
Liked by adamdegross, & 897,765 others.
PostMalone when ya give ya girl a face tat.  Keep up baby. Thank you for the best birthday. Ily 🖤☠️ (ps. This was pretty much the look I got when she saw my newest face tattoos for the first time.)
User29 I'll never understand how she ended up with post.
KelsTheCreator she'd look hot as fuck with a face tattoo
PostMalone @kelsthecreator that's what I'm saying!

When they arrived at the airport, the silence continued. Cassidy could already feel the tears welling up in her eyes.

Austin's arms engulfed her in a hug around her shoulders before she could say no. She waved bye to Alex, Eric, and Rich.

"It was so nice to meet you!" She walked over to Rich and gave him a quick hug. She looked over and saw Eric and Kelsey having a moment to say goodbye as well. She looked back to Austin.

"Okay." She exhaled, not paying attention to the few tears that had fallen already. "I love you. Text me when you land. I love you.." she stood on her toes to kiss Austin.

"I love you babygirl. As soon as we land okay?" He went to pull her in again but she stopped him. He smiled. "Like a bandaid?"

"Like a bandaid.. love you." and with that, she grabbed her suitcase and walked towards the door and didn't look back. She knew Kelsey would catch up with her once she got inside. She just needed to get out of view of Austin.

The moment she walked through the doors, it was like the floodgates had opened. The distance suddenly became a lot to handle and she hated having to leave him.

The fact that she was tossing the idea of moving across the country for a man made her want to roll her eyes at her damn self.

"You okay babe?" Kelsey appeared through the doors.

"I will be. This just sucks more and more each time." She gave a weak smile. "Come on. Let's go home.."

"You wanna Stay don't you?" A smirk playing on Kelsey's lips as she kept her gaze ahead.

"...yeah. I do..."

 Liked by DreLondon, & 2477 more

CassCat airport bathroom selfies because the lighting was good and you can't tell I was crying. Until next time LA. ☠️🤙🏻
DreLondon tour will be over before we know it!
adamdegross I'll be sure to get some good pics for you. 😜
CassCat @adamdegross plz & thnk u.
User4 post probably cheats on u
User5 r u kidding? Post is fucking head over heels with this girl. He'd never.

A/n : I feel like this chapter is shit so I'm sorry. And I'm sorry that it's short. I was just running out of juice for this one. Lol anyway, please comment and vote!