5

Cassidy stood in her room in front of her closet with absolutely no clue what to wear. Austin didn't give any sort of clue as to what they were doing. It was 5 PM and he would be there to pick her up in a hour. She filed through her closed once again with a loud groan.

"Here. Sit down let me see if I can find something." Kelsey casually walked into her room and nudged her out of the way. "I can't believe you're going on a date with Post Malone."

She immediately pulled out a floral dress that came right above the knee. It was simple and not too casual while not dressy either. She paired the dress with her all black low top chucks and called it day before going to do her makeup. Once she was satisfied, and actually feeling pretty food about herself. She took a few selfies to post on Instagram.

Liked by KelsTheCreator, PostMalone & 247 more

CassCat I wish I could be witty and say something like a rare sighting of me in a dress. But that's not true. I just can't think of a caption.
PostMalone Started following you!
KelsTheCreator go bessfran. Dass my bessfran.
User2 wait do you know post? He liked your picture..

"You look fine! I'm so excited for you! You haven't been out with a boy in a long time!" Kelsey grinned. "Maybe you'll finally get laid." She acted like she was trying to keep that under her breath, even though Cassidy knew better.

Austin☠️:
Oh hi. I'm almost there now sorry I'm a bit early. Take your time!

Cassidyyy:
I'm actually ready! See you soon

Austin pulled up a few minutes later and Kelsey made sure the whole block knew. She yelled through the house "YOUR DATE IS HERE!"

Cassidy held up here middle finger as she walked out of the door and down the steps as she got in the car with Austin. She was surprised to see that he was in fact alone.

"Everything good?" Austin laughed from the drivers seat of the same white SUV as earlier.

"Yeah. My best friend is just so fucking obnoxious." She laughed. "She's lucky I love her."

"Yeah she seems like a great friend. Those are the kind of people you want to keep around."

"So, where are we going. I would like you to know I had a meltdown because I didn't know what to wear cause someone didn't tell me what we were doing!"

"Well ma'am, If you must know." He paused. "It's nothing fancy or anything. Just dinner and i figured we'd go from there."  Cassidy smiled.

"Sounds like a plan to me." 

Austin began fiddling with the radio, and plugging his phone into the AUX cord. Within a matter of moments, sublime started playing through the speakers.