45

Christmas morning had finally arrived. As Cassidy began to slowly wake herself up, she noticed it was already bright and sunny outside. She glanced at her phone to find it was almost 8:30 in the morning. She glanced over to find her fiancé still sound asleep. He was snoring lightly, which never really bothered Cassidy it made her chuckle.

She was careful when slipping out of bed to not wake him up, moving lightly.  She decided to take a shower before the Christmas morning festivities began so she grabbed a change of clothes and made her way into the bathroom.

She felt herself relax as she stood under the hot water. Knowing she'd miss their nice hot shower once they left for tour, she decided to enjoy the last few while they lasted.

As she was washing her hair, she started to hum the melody to Stay without even thinking. It had been a while since she'd sang the song with Austin, and couldn't help but miss those moments with him.

As her shower continued, she started to sing softly rather than hum, not paying much attention.

So much that she didn't even realize her fiancé was no longer asleep, but walking into the steamy shower with her.

"Mmm merry Christmas to me huh?" Austin spoke lowly. He grinned as Cassidy damn near jumped out of her skin and turned around to face him.

"Babe I swear you're going to give me a fucking heart attack." She playfully punched his shoulder.

"I can't help it. You make it so easy." He teased.

"Yeah well, you're lucky I love you. Also, Merry Christmas to you too." She smiled as she stood on her toes to give him a quick kiss. 

"Have I ever told you I love listening to you sing?" Austin put his hands on her hips and pulled her closer.

"Eh, maybe once or twice before." She smirked.

"It's so ... hot. Especially when you're singing my songs." He grinned down at her.

Cassidy turned Austin around and pushed him under the water, and began washing his hair for him.

"Man I'm just so lucky. I  don't even have to wash my hair."

Cassidy laughed as she helped rinse the suds from his curly locks.

"There. All done." She smiled.

"Good." He smiled back, before ducking down and catching her lips in a kiss. Only this time, he didn't pull away, and neither did she.  She slid her tongue into his mouth slowly, as his hands traveled down her sides to grip her ass.

This caused Cassidy to shiver and let an airy moan escape her lips.

Austin quickly scooped her up and turned the water off before stepping out of the shower. They were both sopping wet, but Austin grabbed his fiancé a towel after setting her down on the counter and grabbing one for himself, and wrapping it around his waist.

His lips found their way to hers once again after she was wrapped in her towel, only this time the kiss was filled with a lot more hunger and passion than the previous.

As Cassidy sat on the counter, Austin shoved her knees apart with his rough hands and immediately found her clit with his thumb. A hiss of pleasure escaped her lips. He quickly changed his mind and crouched down in front of her as she sat on the counter, legs still spread open for him to see.

He pulled her closer to the edge of the counter and immediately attached his tongue to her most sensitive spot. Cassidy felt as though she was going to explode. Her hands tangled their way into Austin's curls, as her head fell back. "Fuck," she breathed out as Austin continued to pleasure her in his favorite way. It wasn't long at all before Austin felt Cassidy's hips begin to buckle, and she began to beg.