22

PostyFest was officially a week away, and Austin, Dre and Eric were super busy making sure everything was set up perfectly. From checking everyone flight and hotel reservations to all making sure all vendors were set up.

Cassidy was deep in her job search, looking for a bakery in the area that would take her in. She had been to 2 interviews, but she didn't feel they were a good fit for her. She was feeling extra defeated this morning, after Austin had left for the studio and Brandon was at school.

Cassidyyy:
I give up on this fucking
job search. I'm just
gonna be Austin's
sugar baby for the
rest of my life.

KelseyBaby:
I mean, you've
had worse ideas before..

Cassidyyy:
not fucking helping here.
I just can't find anything.

KelseyBaby:
Stop stressin bitch. You'll
find something soon. For
now tho just enjoy
the time with your
mans.

Cassidy wouldn't admit it, but Kelsey was right. Austin had stressed to Cassidy more than once that she didn't need to find a job right away. She would find something when the right one came up. She did what she could around the house to help Austin and he expressed how grateful he was, even though he had Eric for a reason. Cassidy wasn't just going to let Eric take care of household chores when she and her brother were living there as well.

Cassidy got a good idea to keep her mind off everything and ran up to their bedroom. She looked in her top drawer and threw on a matching black Lacey bra and panty set.

She ran into the bathroom to check her hair and make sure she looked alright, before snapping a few sultry photos in various poses.

She selected 2 she liked the most and quickly sent them to Austin while her confidence was still high. Rather than taking the set off, she threw on one of Austins shirts and went back down to the living room to watch TV.

The TV wasn't even on before Austin replied to Cassidy. 

Austin🖤☠️:
Holy fuck.

Austin🖤☠️:
I'm calling a break.

Cassidy laughed at Austin's messages but didn't bother to reply just yet. All of 10 minutes later, the front door slowly opened, revealing Austin, smirking at Cassidy already.

He walked over to the couch and immediately took notice to the shirt she was wearing.

"I think I liked the other one better, however. I do love seeing you in my clothes." He hovered over Cassidy, placing his hands on the back of the couch, on either side of her head. He ducked down, and connected his lips to hers.

Her hands instantly found their way to Austin's curly locks, pulled into a messy bun on the top of his head. He quickly pulled the shirt off of his girlfriend, and chuckled when he saw the lacy set.

"Mmm. Why have I never seen this?" Austin whispered as he let his fingers trace the lacy design that currently covered Cassidys breasts.

"Saving it for the right moment I suppose?" Cassidy replied softly. Austin didn't say a word. Instead, his hand snaked behind Cassidy and masterfully unclamped her bra, earning a small giggle from Cassidys throat.