Episode 43

Cassey's POV

We just sat here on my bed, cradled in the arms of each other. My head on his chest. I felt a little relax because he was here. I also tried my best to forget that dream or should I say nightmare . Ayokong isipin pa 'yun dahil ayokong mangyari 'yun....hindi ko kasi alam ang gagawin ko kapag.......

My arms tightened on his body. I felt he kissed the top of my head then sighed.

"what was it?" basag niya sa kanina pang katahimikan. Medyo nabigla pa ako ng magsalita siya pero nanatili pa rin akong tahimik. Hindi ko alam kung dapat ko pa bang sabihin sa kanya o 'wag nalang. I dont want him to think that I'm becoming paranoid.

"what was your nightmare?" he asked, again. His voice was soft and worried. I just chose to remain silent and hugged him closer to me, instead. He took a deep breath before grasping my chin, tilting my head up to face him. His eyes were luminous with love and care. I stared at him for few seconds before I moved my face away and put my head once again on his chest.

Listening to his steady heart beat, I pulled him closer to me. Naramdaman ko ang pagbuntong hininga niya at ang paghigpit rin ng yakap niya sa akin. His lips pressed on my hair, again.

I closed my eyes and heaved a deep sigh as I tried to secrete the fear that's lancing on me.

"You had a change of heart" I whisper, trying my best to hide my fear. I heared him took a breath once more then shifted on his position. He made me sat and grabbed my face. He's looking at me, intently. His eyes were fixed on mine trying to locate what's bothering me. Tears pricked into my eyes.

"Never. I Love You. I will always love you. Only You" he breathed, reassuring me every word. I contrite a small smile then launched myself on him, again. I love him so much, very much. I may sound absurd but I can't anymore imagine waking up tomorrow without him. I've fallen totally on the well, a very deep well.....which is him..

"I love you" I murmured.

"I love you, too

It was dusk when I woke... it's cold. I sat up then turned my head when the doorway opened.

"Good morning, bhext. Tanghali na" She teased, as she entered and turn on the lights. Tiningnan ko lang siya saglit bago nabaling ang mga mata ko sa kama.

"Umalis na si Mr. Right. Sinundo na ni bhie kasi tumakas lang pala..." Sagot niya kahit hindi pa ako nagtatanong. She kept on talking and talking but I didn't even give attention to what she was saying. I just remain on sitting on my bed and stared blankly on the wall.

"Bhext!" I glanced at her who was also staring at me, her right brow was raising. My expression gave nothing...that made her sighed.

"Tara na nga. Tumayo ka na diyan at kakainin na tayo. Binilin ka sakin ng boyfriend mo." at hinila na niya ako patayo at palabas ng kwarto.

Umupo ako sa tabi niya. Katapat ko si Juvs na katabi naman ni Xander. No one dared to talk. Xander and Bhext were busy on doing stuffs witjnh their own cellphone while smiling like a fool. My attention was turn to Juvs who was inclining  her head, trying her best to avoid my eyes, I guess. My lips set into a grim line as I continued to regard her.

Eventually, bhext put down her cellphone. She gave us each look then took a deep steadying breath - more on to contain her amusement, propably with her boyfriend.

"okay, let's eat" sabi niya pa at nagsimulang maglagay ng pagkain sa plato niya.

"Bhext! kain na!" baling niya ulit sa akin. Napatingin naman ako sa kanya at sa cellphone niya na biglang tumunog.