8. (R)

Lucie, the name really did fit her

Her personality is vibrant, it was hard to tell if I hated it or craved the positivity that drips off of her. I suppose that I needed her positivity today, I had been out running deals for the past twenty four hours straight. With Marshall's money missing, I needed to do anything and everything in order to gain back some of what was stolen from him. Dealing drugs in an area like Brooklyn may seem easy, but honestly it's much hard than it seems to be. Although I was tired and dirty from running around and dealing all day, I couldn't possibly turn down an offer like Lucie's.

I watched as Lucie entered my apartment, her curves stuck out to me almost instantly as she strutted in this white dress. The dress clung to her skin like plastic wrap, it was tempting me to rip it off like such. I closed the door behind me and placed my keys down onto the kitchen table, preparing to make us some drinks to lighten the mood. With Amelia no longer being the woman that I run to after a hard day, Lucie was now the first contender to take her place. I didn't exactly find Lucie's personality to be all that enjoyable, but sex is just sex, and that is all that she would be beneficial for.

"So, tough day? You look like you haven't stopped running for at least forty-eight hours now" She notices, accepting the glass of vodka and olive juice that I had poured for us.

"We aren't going to talk about my day" I reply bluntly. I don't need her to think that I will be her knight in shining armor who wants to converse and talk about feelings. Just because I enjoy having sex with her doesn't indicate that I enjoy her as a person.

"O-Kay" She clicks her tongue, obviously disliking how blunt my response was. "So less talking and more screwing, got it" She verbally noted, sipping on the alcoholic beverage in her hand.

Although I could tell that she wasn't happy with how I was acting, she was the one who came onto me just now. I didn't feel obligated to lie to her or fill her head up with sweet nothings, I am a straight to the point type of guy and I wouldn't change that for her benefit. I guzzled down the rest of my own drink, placing the glass down onto the counter before taking my jacket off. If this was going to become a regular occurrence, Lucie needed to understand exactly what she was getting herself into. Her personality portrayed that she wanted love and meaningful connections, while I just want to be left alone unless I am sexually interested.

"You can wait here, I'm going to hop in the shower real quick" I announce, refilling my glass up with a fresh glass of whiskey.

"Wait!" She objects, placing her glass down onto one of my coffee tables before getting up and coming closer to me. "Just relax, let me take care of you for just this once" She pleads, and clearly I couldn't argue with her.

I sighed to myself before nodding hesitantly, I sit myself down onto my couch with my whiskey in hand while wondering what exactly she meant. As much as I did want to take a shower beforehand, I wouldn't argue if a woman wanted to try something new and get on with things quickly. After five minutes I was beginning to become impatient, I could hear the water running in my bathroom and I couldn't help but wonder if this woman had just decided to take a shower at my place without asking.
Just as I was about to barge into the bathroom, Lucie comes into my view and my jaw nearly dropped. She was wearing a white set of lingerie, perfectly matched with the white dress that she wore earlier.