*43*

As soon as we left the girls after dinner, Us guys were already talking about which club to go to, hoping we wouldn't run into them along our way

We were going all out tonight and I couldn't help but think about getting some sort of action. It's a guys brain, I'm in Vegas, what do you really expect of me?

"So I need to know, whatever happens tonight stays tonight correct?" Robby asks, As we huddle and all of us guys laugh and of course say yes.

"What the hell do you plan on doing Rob?" I ask him with a laugh following closely behind.

"Well, I'm getting married in 2 days, obviously I kind of want a last hoorah. I was hoping to get us a private room at the club, with bottle service and some lovely ladies. If I get some, it stays with us until I die" He says.

"Same goes for the rest of us, come on!" I butt in, only kidding.

"Damn Lucie is pregnant! That fucked up" Robby says in the most serious face possible, and then he bursts out laughing. He was only trying to make it seem like both of our comments were worse than the other.

"Nah I'm kidding, but hey we are in Vegas I can't blame myself for what I do while intoxicated! Plus Carmen said that if I get a hoorah then she gets a hoorah" Robby laughs.

"She's giving you a pass?" Derrick asks in awe. We all stare at my brother intensively.

"Like I said, We both get one but we just don't want to know about it" Robbie shrugs. Carmen seemed to be one laid back woman if I say so myself.

Lucie and I hadn't had sex in a long time, So the thought of some action was definitely running through my mind. I knew that I wouldn't actually do anything, but the thought never hurt.

As we got to the club, We enter the private room that Robbie rented for the night and start throwing back shots. The music was loud and the lights were flashing, I couldn't explain the fun we were having.
There were strippers in every corner, and I couldn't wait for a dance. Nobody said anything was wrong with some strippers huh?

"Isn't this awesome?" Robby yells from across the couch as he has a girl dancing on him, with a drink in his hand. We've been here for only 30 minutes but I can tell we are all pretty buzzed.

"Fucking just what I needed" I sighed, Agreeing with my brother.

"Come on Chris, Let me get you a dance! You've earned it" Robbie insisted, and I couldn't really pass it up. I was sure that Lucie was doing the same thing at the male strip club that they had talked about going to.