42

Considering the last few days, Ive definitely had better day

Considering the last few days, Ive definitely had better day. Jon and I  spent 4 days in Virginia and ended up leaving last night. I decided to spare the sad details, but my father is discussing treatment options and the doctors will know how bad the cancer is soon, and if it has been caught early enough.

Chris had been walking on eggshells with me ever since I arrived back, due to the stress. I had been a bit pent up, and needed some relief. I was still trying to do what was best for myself and my baby at a time like this.

"I know everything has been kind of crazy, but I wanted to make sure you're still okay to come to Vegas?" Chris asks me, trying to give me an option to stay or go.

"Yes, I am. I know that I can't stop my life right now, he wouldn't want that" I smile, Knowing that I wanted to go with him.

"Great. I'm so happy you say that" He smiles as well, He was happy that I agreed to go because I knew that as much as he would've been okay to stay with me— He would've wanted to be with his brother.

"Excited?" I ask, Giving him back a reassuring smile.

"Well my brother is getting married so yeah! I am really happy for him. He's getting married in Italy though, so they're only doing a small wedding, not even my dad is going" He says, looking down to the ground.

"That's odd he wouldn't invite you" I raise my brow, I had a feeling that the bride was the one who made that decision.

"Eh it's whatever he wants I guess" He shrugs, not wanting to dwell on it. "How's both my babies doing though?" He asks off topic, Coming over and rubbing my belly.

"I have a scan with the doctor next month to find out the sex of the baby! Are you excited?" I ask, With mg own voice full of excitement.

"I honestly can't wait to meet him or her, I didn't think I'd be ready to be a dad. Our story, it's just crazy how much we have gone through and the odd events that created our relationship" He chuckles.

"Well shit happens, mostly your fault but still" I Retort, sending a sarcastic comment his way.

"Oh shut up, you wanted me to fuck you so bad you practically begged, that's why it happened!" He teased.

"Oh please, you were so cold for so long and kicked me out multiple times. You changed and decided you loved me, after much convincing" I giggle.

"Yes, I do love you, At least you got one thing is correct" He then leans in for a kiss.

*Day of Vegas*