*30*

"Lucie! Lucie! Let's go! You're up" Nathan yells before fluffing up my hair, making sure that I looked perfect for his liking

"Lucie! Lucie! Let's go! You're up" Nathan yells before fluffing up my hair, making sure that I looked perfect for his liking. My hair, My makeup was all representing him, so I understood the urgency.

"You got this" Cheyanne squeals, before she pats me on the back. She was supporting me before I managed to even walk out onto the stage.

I took a deep breath, before walking onto the stage and attempting to not let my nerves get the best of me. The music began to play as I closed my eyes before walking out into the crowd of people.

The company that I model for was doing a show to promote their 'Pretty little thing X saweetie' collection. I was in line with some of the other girls to be walking alongside Saweetie, And it really was a dream come true. After a few months had gone by of doing shoots, I began to gain more publicity in the industry.

I started to walk and gain my composure, releasing my inner goddess. I had on a sheer top and bottom set that was practically exposing my nipples, but how could I be insecure while walking next to a famous singer? Everything had to look perfect, Especially because all of my family had gathered to watch this for the first time ever. My mother wasn't very approving of my career choice to dance around in practically nothing, but thank god it was my life and not hers.

"That's my baby! Hell yeah Luce!" I hear shouting, I  internally roll my eyes while noticing Chris's voice right away. I didn't bother making eye contact with him because I was in the head space that I needed to be.

I continue to strut down the runway, finally reaching the end. I give Chris a wink and a smile as I turn around. His support was one main thing in my life that I needed, He was so much different than our first relationship attempt.

As soon as I begin walking back, the other models come out wearing different outfits. As they finish up their showcase of the new collaboration, All of the models gather on the stage one last time to give everyone a second glance.

 As they finish up their showcase of the new collaboration, All of the models gather on the stage one last time to give everyone a second glance