47

With a ring on my finger after such a short period of time to breathe from everything, I can say that I'm happy, despite it all

With a ring on my finger after such a short period of time to breathe from everything, I can say that I'm happy, despite it all. I had to process everything and figure out where to go from here because Chris and I were just getting back in each other's good graces.

"Do you want to go home?" Chris asks and I nod, but with a smile on my face.

"I cannot believe that just happened, I'm sorry it wasn't more special. I had the ring before we went to Vegas, I was planning on proposing in Vegas but... it didn't go as planned" He explained with a look of sorrow on his face when he mentioned what happened in Vegas.

"You were going to propose in Vegas?" I ask, slightly shocked.

"I should've, I should've done it when I had the chance. We just were off with each other and I didn't think it was the right time. I didn't want to make that mistake again" He explains.

We started walking to the car, without another word. I started to cramp up really bad and it made it hard to walk, and Chris was walking very fast so that we could get home and have a good night together.

"Can- you slow down" I ask as a wave of dizziness came over me. I grab onto the neatest tree so that I could gather my balance.

"Are you okay?" He asks, with concern leaking from his voice.

"I'm just cramping really bad" I say as I groan immediately after. He grabs my hand and we walk very slowly to the car. It gets worse, and I can't move once we've got there.

"Oh my god it hurts so bad, I can't move" I groan.
Chris's eyes bulge and he stares at me but doesn't say anything.

"We are going to the hospital" He says eagerly as he attempts to position me in the car.

"What? We just went earlier" I groan in pain, Not wanting to embarrass me again.

"Luce you're bleeding, look down. I don't care, we are going" He orders, As he shuts my door and runs around the other side of the car. As soon as we start driving, it seems so fast.

"Am I having a miscarriage?" I groan, referring to the blood. This wasn't normal and now I was getting extremely stressed.

"Maybe I'm going into labor? It's only been 6 months, that's not normal" I continue to worry as soon as he mentioned the blood, and now thinking about it having to do with my baby, it's too much. I threw out possible scenarios and I couldn't deal with them.

"I don't know baby, it's possible" He sighs while being completely focused on the road, but is weaving in between cars left and right on the highway.