32

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife, you May kiss the bride!" The pastor says, while everyone claps for the new couple

This moment has been a long time coming, I was just so happy that it's finally here! Everyone around me is cheering and just as happy as I am. The wedding planning took a toll on every one of us, but it was a beautiful ceremony. My whole family stood around me with happiness dripping from their faces.

"Welcome to the family George!" I yell, while everyone was aggressively clapping and hollering for moments after.

Georgia blows me an air kiss, while smiling from ear to ear. She looks so happy, as does my brother. I was just so relieved that my brother found an amazing woman to spend the rest of his life with. Georgia and I got along so well, I was happy that she wasn't someone whom I would dislike.

After the wedding ceremony was over, it was time to head back to the hotel for the dinner and 'after party' as you could call it. I was more than excited to get my dance on tonight after the long and stressful week that I had endured.

"Babe, you coming?" Chris nudges me, making my running thoughts come to a halt.

"Yeah, I'm sorry" I smiled, apologizing for not speaking to him for a solid ten minutes of being in my own thoughts. Despite the fact that Chris couldn't have the same feelings as I do just yet, I can't let that ruin our relationship because he couldn't say those words yet. What kind of girlfriend would I be if I left him because of those 3 words? Not a very good one.

We went back to the hotel, which allowed most of the guests who also booked rooms in the same hotel, to freshen up, change outfits or just have a couple minutes of downtime as we waited for dinner to start. My parents flew down for the wedding and also were staying in this hotel, only a few doors down.

My outfit for the night was a silver, sheer dress that was covering my body in all of the right places but still looked sexy on the outside. When we got back to the hotel, I also fixed up my hair and reapplied my lashes as they began to fall off.

Considering my new career, I was given many different outfits from different clothing brands. I tried to post pictures on social media with a new outfit nearly every other day. The dresses that I was provided with are beautiful, so I had to pick the right one for this occasion all while making sure to snap some pictures.

As. I am trying to get myself ready, I hear a loud knocking on my door. I groan internally knowing it would be only 1 of 4 people considering Chris was in the room with me fixing his a suit.

"Lucie, darling, Open the door!" My mother's voice rang through my ears, causing me to internally groan.

"Yes, mom?" I ask as I open the door eagerly to know what she needed. She didn't hesitate to come into the room and make herself at home.