*29*

My mind wandered, I was the most drunk that I've been in a long time

My mind wandered, I was the most drunk that I've been in a long time. I've had the most amazing night tonight, it was fun, spontaneous, and new. The weirdest part about tonight is that it feels like Chris and I never had time apart.

I've been in the same clothes since about 5:00pm, and it is now 2:30am. I was sure that Georgia was curious about my whereabouts, but I'll text her about everything once I can actually see the keyboard straight.

Our Uber brought us back to Chris's apartment, my old complex. It was so late, Amelia was no longer at the desk, and the lights were all off in the halls except for one. I didn't expect to go home with him, but wasn't against it at all.

Considering I was hammered, I wasn't in the state of mind to be making the best decisions. I was definitely acting out due to the amount of craziness that had happened within the past few hours.

"Let's have sex in the elevator" I giggle, trying to have a bright idea.

"Nah, The cameras" He reminds me, while staring at me as if I had three heads. To be fair, I wouldn't be surprised if he was seeing three of me right now.

"The bar?" I ask, trying to list anything that I could think of.

"Locked" He replies, as I huff.

"I just wanted to find a fun place to have sex, I'm being spontaneous!" I argue, drunkenly attempting to make sense of my actions.

"Fine- I'll figure it out" He grumbles, as the elevator begins to rise us up to the third floor.

"Isn't there a pool here?" I ask with a smile on my face, letting another horrible idea come out of my mouth.

"It's locked! I can't go breaking into these places" He slurs, trying to be reasonable.

"I know that! Dammit Chris" I grumble, attempting to think of any other place that would be remotely decent to pull a quickie.

"Can't we just go back to my room?" He asks, trying to diffuse the situation.

"I guess so, Fine let's go" I huff, finally coming to my Senses to the best of my ability. Breaking and entering wasn't on my to do list tonight.

"I'll show you a good time don't worry" He playfully retorts, as he slaps my ass while we walk down the hall. When we get to the room, it's all different from what I remembered. The furniture was moved around the apartment and it was definitely a nice new look.

"Let's get this show on the road" Chris purrs, as we close the door behind us.

We immediately go into his room, practically falling as we made our way around the apartment. We couldn't keep our hands off one another, and definitely couldn't prevent the laughs that we were also having.