40

It has been about 3 months since Chris came back from the hospital, and we have since then started to get back to normal life

It has been about 3 months since Chris came back from the hospital, and we have since then started to get back to normal life. In our case I wasn't really too sure what normal life really is like.

I haven't gone about telling many people about my pregnancy, I wanted to be sure that the baby was healthy before making it an announcement. I'm sure they have started to notice, but I planned on telling everyone at a dinner. I am about three and a half months along and I really look like I just ate a big lunch which is really unfortunate.

We will be thankfully finding out the sex of our baby in about four week. I personally have high hopes that it's a girl, but of course Chris wants a boy. Speaking of, Chris and I have naturally flown back into our relationship and he has been better than ever. I actually think he is excited to be a father which is something I couldn't have imagined.

Currently we are in our 'New' home and have finished decorating. I have started some maternity shoots with my agency considering I can't be sexy and thin for the next 6 months, I won't be doing too many lingerie shoots for a little while.

"Ah I love that color" Chris says while leaning against the wall of our nursery. We decided to pick a gender neutral color and accent with decorations once we find the sex of the baby. We decided to go with a light grey color so when he or she grows older, it's an easy color.

"It's just grey" I laugh while continuing to paint over the white spots.

"You know you should get off your feet" Chris raises his eyebrows at me. He really has been doing the most to ensure that I was comfortable.

"You should talk less, I'm pregnant, not inept! Stop your worrying!" I joke with him.

"Yeah, yeah, fine! I plan on getting takeout tomorrow night by the way, so what're you up for?" He asks, most of the time asking me what I wanted considering I tend to change a craving every ten minutes.

"I'm actually craving some fried pickles honestly" I squealed, as my mouth watered at the thought.

"More fried food, Got it! I'll call it in In an hour so that they have it prepped for tomorrow" He rolls his eyes sarcastically, as I nod back at him.

I am very excited about being a mother, but the dynamic is weird. Chris and I's relationship was based on sex for so long and every time we try now, I don't feel sexy. I can only imagine what I'll feel like months from now when I can't see my toes.

As the day passed us by, the dinner with my family was coming around the corner. I made it sound as if it was just a catching up dinner but it was more than that. I had been thinking about telling Georgia that I was pregnant since we were practically due around the same time, but I wanted to ensure that my baby was healthy before getting too excited.