S2 E6: Jealousy and Selfishness

Adrien, and Nathalie were on a mission: Help Marinette find a dress.

Easier said than done. Marinette happened to be very picky about her dresses. She just wanted it to be perfect. She was going to wear it on her first date with the love of her life after all.

"Too short!"

"Don't like the color!"

"Not my style!"

Nathalie picked a dress of the rack. A cute, dark violet dress with the Eiffel Tower laced against the back. "This one, perhaps?"

Marinette tilted her head, seemingly thinking about it for a moment. "Nah. I'm not a fan of dark colors. And it's kinda short. And the cut might be to deep."

Adrien huffed, getting a bit frustrating with the pigtailed girl. He took the dress from Nathalie and held it in front of her.

"Come on, Mari," the blond said sweetly. "I think it would look really pretty on you."

Marinette felt her cheeks heat up. "Well, I still don't know. It's a bit short..."

"My Lord, Marinette!" Adrien whined. "We've been here forever, and I just want to see you in a dress, Gosh dang it!"

Marinette giggled. "Alright, but..."

"Mari!" Adrien said. "Put one on, before I put it on for you!"

Cheeks blasting at the misinterpreted comment, Marinette laughed hysterically, taking the dress and heading to the dressing room.

"Perv," she teased as she walked away.

"Wait, what?" Then it clicked and Adrien gasped. "Oh! I didn't mean it like that!"

Marinette only gave an amused hum from within the stall.

Adrien pouted and looked up at Nathalie, who was trying desperately to contain her laughter.

"Nathalie, I-I didn't mean it like that..."

Nathalie nodded, rubbing his head, as she couldn't control her laughter anymore. She hugged him when he reddened further, but she couldn't stop laughing.

"I know, Adrien. I'm sorry."

Adrien rolled his eyes and rested his chin over her forearm. "You're mean."

Nathalie laughed harder and pressed a kiss to his hair. "No, I'm not!"

Only a few minutes later, Marinette came out of the stall, a deepening blush complemented the dark purple she was now wearing.

Nathalie smiled. "It looks beautiful, Marinette."

Adrien gawked at Marinette with widened eyes. She was absolutely stunning. And the shy, innocent look on her face against the maturity of the dress drove him insane. The dress really was pretty short, and the deep V displayed her breasts nicely. Adrien smiled wildly. He felt blessed at the sight.

"My girl... is so pretty..."

Marinette smiled softly. Adrien had called her his girl. She wasn't going to mention it, though. She couldn't bear it if he took it back because of that other girl. Hopefully, this meant he was closer to choosing her.

"Th-Thank you, Adrien..." Marinette pulled her dress down insecurely, which only created more cleavage on her chest. She just couldn't win with this dress. "I-I'm a little uncomfortable. I've never worn something this short."

"Well, I think you look meow-varlous!" Adrien beamed.