Prompts

I'm so sorry about my old stories! I'm still the same old Z but just now a different user. Hope you enjoy!

- Person A is overworking themselves and so person B tries to get them to rest but it's not working. B gets sick of A pushing themselves so just gets help from person C and the two work together to get A into a cuddle party.

- Everyone gets transported to a medieval world. Cue everyone being freaked out and only Wels knowing what to actually do. Since he's a knight. Maybe a king kidnaps someone because he believes they 'were made to be together' and the rest of the Hermits needs to save their friend.

- ConVex fluff. Just. We need more ConVex fluff. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

- A hermit being forced to betray the others for whatever reason. Getting banned off the server and someone realising that their in much more danger now...

- Death falling in love with Scar (because he dies so much) and possessing Ren (GrimDog) and trying to get Scar to make a deal. If he dies, like idk, five more times then he has to stay with Death.

- Just... Grian having a nightmare of his time in YHS and Mumbo and Iskall calming him down.

- Superhero AU where the villain and hero are dating but have no clue their sworn enemy is the one they care for a lot. The hero is a hero to protect the villain and the villain is a villain to protect the hero because the don't know they are fight each other.

- The Hermits performing This is Halloween in the Hermit way. Because who says Halloween is over. In the dreamscape it's always Halloween.

- Kill one half of a ship at the start then see how their love one reacts. Do they move on but mourn them everyday? Or can they not function without their other half? The reactions of their friends as well because we don't see that much.

Hope you enjoyed! I'm might do small oneshots as well but I'm focusing on prompts and AUs!