Headcanons!

I just wanted to write headcanons.

- Out of everyone in the server, Impulse is the human(tm) of the server. Even with the other human hermits he's just seen as the human. No one really comments on it.

- FOUND FAMILY! FOUND FAMILY! FOUND FAMILY! FOUND FAMILY!FOUND FAMILY! FOUND FAMILY!

- Bdubs can control vines. But they only appear when he's feeling an extreme negative emotion. When he's panicking or feels threatened they will wrap around him.

- Cub and Scar kinda have phantom pains of each other. It's barley there but it helps to know when the other is injured. Like Cub gets cut on the arm Scar would feel a bit of pain on his arm where the cut is.

- Bdubs just can't go neat the jungle or look at vines at all. They cause him to panic and the vines to grow which cause him to panic more. Xisuma, Keralis and Doc are the only ones who can calm him down.

- The Vex have really sharp teeth, to help with eating people and fighting. So Cub and Scar can easily bite someone's arm off. Even Docs metal arm isn't safe.

- While Xisuma loves his friends dearly, he's so stressed all the time because these guys end up doing stupid stuff all the time. The Hermits have days where they bug Biffa instead.

- The CAM Accounts are robot version of the Hermits. They have to follow the Hermits demands but also each gave their own personality. They can naturally float and go through walls as well so kinda are like ghosts.

- Some days the families (and some friends) of the Hermits all come online and just hang out with them. It gets chaotic but whatever storyline is going on at the time stops for the day just so they can show everyone around.

I was going to say something here but I've forgotten!

I might make a rp book just for fun soon and because I like role playing.