Hermits Performing Hamilton (Part 1)

This time on guess who's a theatre kid.

This isn't a AU it's the Hermits just singing Hamilton songs and so there is no consistent with who's playing who.

Also yes, lyric changes for names :3.

Two songs was over 1000 words so yep two parts or it'll be a month till this actually came out. Also I changed Helpless so I could actually write it.

The stage was set and everyone who wasn't performing at the moment sat talking till the first song came on. Everyone was there excluding Iskall and Doc. Ren was grinning, knowing what was to come.

The lights dimmed and all attention was brought to the stage. On it walked Doc, dressed in his normal clothes and looking like he was trying not to start laughing. The out stepped Iskall onto the stage and startled laughter rang out in the large room and Iskall sent a death glare to Grian and Doc, who forced him into the pink dress. The dress was a neat exact copy of Angelicas from the musical, same shade and everything.

Moving towards Doc the music started and Doc looked up and held in his laughter.

"Iskall." He said and a silence fell over the crowd. As funny as Iskall was in a dress the real show was beginning.

"Doc." With a deep breath Iskall looked at Doc with a glare that would make the most fearless person quiver. "Congratulations."

He took a step forward angrily, "You have invented a new kinda stupid." Another step forward towards Doc. "A damage you can never undo kinda stupid." Doc stepped back slightly and looked genuinely afraid. "Open all the cages in the zoo kinda stupid. Really you didn't think this through kinda stupid."

Now, Iskall was stood on the other side of the fake desk and swiped a few black pages off it. He glared at Doc and took a breath.

"Let's review, you took a rumour a few, maybe two people knew and refuted it by sharing an AFFAIR of which no one had accused you! I beg you to take a break you refuse to." Iskall stepped back and glanced nervously at Ren, who smiled encouragingly and gave a thumbs up. He looked back up at Doc and glared again.

"So scared of what your enemies will do to you, your the only enemy you ever seem to lose to- Y'know why Grian can do what he wants? He doesn't dignify school yard taught with a response!"

Doc reached out slightly and looked downright scared.

"So yeah, congratulations!"

"Iskall." Doc moved to go around the desk as Iskall turned around to face the wall.

"You've redefined your legacy! Congratulations!" He looked angry but inside he was nervous. He was told to act angry do he was but was the going it right?

"It was an act of political sacrifice!" Doc finally managed to get around the desk but made no move to get closer to the other hermit.

"Sacrifice?" His voice went calm and Iskall glared even harder at the wall.

"I languished in a loveless marriage in London. I loved only to read your letter." He turned to look at Doc but instead of glaring, his face was devoid of emotion.

"I look at you now and wonder god what have we done with our lives and where did it get us? That doesn't wipe the years or the tears away, but I'm back in the city and I'm here to stay. And you know what I'm here to do?" His voice cracked and tears formed in his eyes.

"Iskall..." Doc has no idea what to do, Iskall looked ready to cry. Out of sadness or anger? He couldn't tell.

"I'm not here for you... I know my brother like I know my own mind. You will never find anyone as trusting or as kind." The swede took a step towards Doc and glared, tears still in his eyes.