Actor AU

so I didn't notice at first but I guess I've got 5k views??? Why and when?

Anyway, enjoy this!

Uploaded by Docm77
The short video starts with Doc with half his makeup on, half his face is silver and without his red eye. He's wearing a torn lab coat and sweatpants.

"REN YOU IDIOT-" is heard faintly as Doc laughs slightly. He looks into the chat and pulls a face a bit,

"So, I've been sat in here for two hours now and still need to finishing my arm before I go on set. They are currently shooting a scene with the ConVex. I have no clue what's going on I've been in here for ages.

Loud yelling if Ren and Impulse are heard of camera and the phone is snatched. The camera is twisted away from Doc and you can see Impulse and Ren smiling. Rens wars flick at the noise outside the makeup room.

"Next is a Team ZIT scene and I have no clue where Tango or Zed is."

Ren is posing jokingly and Doc laughs as Impulse sighs. The video cuts off as someone bursts into the room.

Uploaded by GoodTimesWithScar
The next is a picture uploaded of Scar smiling at the camera, he's got blue lines coming of his eyes. He's doing the peace sign and behind him is Grian and Ren,

Grian is stuck suspended in air on cables and Ren is hunched over laughing.

The caption reads, 'Filming for Sherlock Grian vs Jangler is going great, poor Grian is stuck #filmingisgreat #WhosTheJangler

Uploaded by ImpulseSV
A picture is uploaded. Impulse is in front of a black background with fog. Impulse has his eyes closed and behind him stands Tango who's got glowing red eyes.

Impulse is covered in blood and scratches and a faint red glow under his closed eyes. Tango is smirking behind him.

The caption reads, 'Tango why would you betray me? #CivilWar #ChooseYourSide'

I had more ideas I swear. ANYWAY NEXT TIME IS MORE ANGST- *gets shot* not again!