Christmas Headcanons

It's never up early for Christmas songs! Shush! Will include non Christmassy things though.

- First of December? The server is already covered in snow and it's thick snow. Like it's piling and some people could get stuck inside.

- Disney and Christmas movie nights at the Concorp Country Club every night till Christmas Eve.

- Demons celebrate a special version of Christmas. It's more violent and has much more fire. Tango was SO confused when someone got stuck under the mistletoe and he wasn't supposed to punch them. Also from experience bobbles aren't snacks.

- Mistletoe ALL OVER THE PLACE! They are enchanted to do if you don't kiss whoever your stuck under with you can't leave.

- Christmas music playing everywhere all the time. Apart from the Halloween district that would just be weird.

- SECRET SANTA! Sometimes it can be rigged so people get certain others.

- Snowball war. Magic is allowed! Just make sure that nobody gets really badly hurt and if they do the game is called off and everyone hangs out at someone's base and warm up.

- Snow days, snowmen, someone is blasting frosty the snow man, WHO IS SINGING LET IT GO? Snow angels of everyone that nobody is willing to disturb.

- Fireworks I'm New Years Eve and everyone sitting on top a y'all cliff lit up by lanterns and just huddled together as fireworks of all different shapes and colours as they celebrate a new year.

Don't eat bobbles, especially glass ones.