Demon Lore and Rules

Got way to much inspiration. If anyone wants to follow these when writing demon characters go for it! These are just what me and my mates made up for demons. I accidentally published this before it was done I AM SO SORRY!

- There are two types of demons. Those who were 'born demons' and those turned by deals. Deals tend to be for power and those who are turned demons lose all their humanity and become the most evil demons.

- Those who are 'born' are basically players who The Demon Lord likes so much he took them and turned them into demons- erasing all the memories of that player and turning them into demons. These players weren't evil mostly but just those who The Demon Lord favoured.

- Tango and Z are both 'born' demons. Tango is one of the oldest demons while Z is more on the new side. (Side note. 'New' means less that 100 years so please take that lightly)

- When a Demon is summing by the player they must do everything that player says. They basically become their slaves and many players... take advantage of it. Can we move on please this brings back bad memories

- Demons born from deals are way more violent then those who weren't and tend to be the hardest to be summoned and even harder to control.

- A demon letting you touch their hair is very, very rare and shows that they would trust you with their entire life. Only those they trust get to pet demons hair. Don't touch a demons hair without warning because it will startle them and you will lose a hand, or arm, or life.

- There are two types of demons, Neather Demons and Dream Demons. It's 50-50 on which one you end up as if your 'born' but if you made a deal then you would become the type you made a deal with. Make a deal with a Neather Demon you'll be a Neather Demon and vice-versa.

- Demons purr like cats. Like full on purring and rubbing their head against your hand. I swear if anyone tries to make me purr I'll- I'll umm. Give you horrible nightmares! Are bite your hand.

- Demon code: No stealing another demons souls. If someone from the same demon 'group' is in danger help them if your in the area. Never let someone who you train end up being used as a weapon (like that actually happens instantly) and never, ever, kill another demon who is under your command. Break these rules and you'll face dire consequences.

- Neather Demon Powers!
Fire bending
Shape Shifting (it hurts though)
Can safely go into lava fully for as long as you want.
Summon fire
Control creatures in the Neather
Make deals with people
Partial control over the mind
Go Feral

- Dream Demon Powers
Enter anyone's dreams
Shapeshifting (it hurts though)
Make people fall asleep (all five fingers on the forehead)
Sing a soft song that puts people who hear it in a trance but they fall into a trance as well.
Make deals with people.
Go Feral

- Going Feral is when a demon uses their power to much at once and they go crazy. Their body goes very monstrous and they can't think properly.

Imagine all us Hermitland authors living in a massive house together? Would it be chaos or would it be semi-calm? Just imagine it and I have no clue where this thought came from!