Not Dead Apparently

IRL Z HERE! So if you didn't know I used to be this account call ZodiacWriterz but that unfortunately got hacked and deleted (I was so upset when that happened) but on that account I had a story thing called the Twisted AU. I really want to bring PM onto this account so guess what!

I was planning on making it a mystery but with all the mystery stuff going on rn I decide to just make little oneshots where instead of me doing it it would be Twist! So that's what I'm doing! The destination will be I am this font while PM will be this! Enjoy!

The water rippled away from the lone figure. Purple and black eyes fell over to the side of the river where laughter was heard and the lazy gaze turned into a glare.

Could she really call herself the Puppet Master when she had no puppets? They were all gone. Didn't help nearly everyone thought we dead. But that could be an advantage could it not?

They would not expect her to return so they wouldn't be prepared for an attack but fighting by herself with no backup plan or anything would be stupid so that was off the table.

She had seen what was happening in the community and her returning would go unnoticed right? I mean when a few mystery accounts had everyone's eyes on them, her slipping into the stories and planning her revenge wouldn't raise eyebrows.

She made her decision. Standing up to her full height big bat wings stretched out and with a powerful bat of the wing she was flying.

Puppet Master was long from dead and with so many mysteries around, nobody would notice or if they did it wouldn't cause alarm.

Well, glad to be back I guess. Though I expect not many know me. The name is Puppet Master. I'm here because, well, let's just say one wrong spell can do a lot of damage.