Evil

Evil Architechs

Takes place right after Area 77.

"HEY SCAR!" Iskall pulled the shorter hermit harshly and the terraformer fell over at the pull on his arm. Grian laughed as the hermits hat fell in front his eyes. Scar huffed and Iskall snatched his hat and held in above his head.

"We need to talk, in private. Then you get your hat back." Mumbo sighed and gave Scar a quick pity look and walked to finish the, thing, he and Iskall were doing. Grian ran after yelling about something and Iskall glared at Scar. Said hermit got up slowly, nearly falling over again and dusted himself off.

"What is it, Iskall?" Scar titled his head slightly, something was off with swede. His whole magic ('Iskall doesn't have magic does he?') was off and the diamond eye looks brighter than it had before. Iskall grinned and it looked so unnatural like a wolf.

"Just was curious, do you remember how Cub trusted you to kill that jungle alien." Scar froze up and Iskall grin became more wolffish ('of course not, Iskall is just a human') and Scar froze up and his eyes widened.

"I-I don't know what your talking a-about." The vex managed to stutter out and he took a step back. Iskalls human eye, as Scar now noticed, was a deep purple colour.

"I'm sure you know very well what I'm talking about, you and Doc didn't hide it very well." Iskall stepped forward and Scar found himself stuck. Grian has dragged him to the concrete maker place and Scar was stood at the edge of the platform.

He had no elytra and even if he landed in the water it would really mess his braces up. For some reason they weren't water proof which was annoying.

Iskall grabbed Scars arm quickly and pulled him back from the edge. The terraformer nearly fell but Iskall grabbed him and helped him up, dropping the old hat on the Hermits head.

"Look, Scar, I just want to know." Scar knew what Iskall was doing. Using magic on him. Being a vex meant a slight manipulation of thoughts and that was trying to sway him into talking.

"I genuinely don't know what you mean Iskall. I really need to get going, Doc and Cub are having a meeting and I need to be there." Scar said formally and sucked around the other but Iskall grabbed his arm again. His eye sparking purple and Scar tore his arm away and backed up.

"You shouldn't of said that!" Iskall suddenly wasn't Iskall, instead of the kind an friendly hermit it was a cold hearted assassin with purple sparking eyes.

Scar screamed and suddenly he wasn't there, instead he was in Area 77. Blue magic sparked away and Scar blinked. He looked down and found he was shaking badly and sucked in a breath of fresh air.

What was wrong with Iskall?

I'm tired hope you all enjoyed!