Deal With Death? (Ideas)

Thank you to hapyhappiness for giving me ideas for this! Also take a shot anytime Death is in this chapter.

- Ren dies and loses control over his body. He's listening to the commands of this creepy guy in his head that he learns very quickly is Death. Who possessed Zed before but now posses Ren.

- Death isn't possessing Zed because Tango. Death doesn't want to deal with one of the most powerful demons. (rude, I bet I'm stronger.) so he possessed Ren.

- Ren is forced to make a deal with Scar. Ren realises what will happen and tries to gain control to save Scar because he now knows what Deaths plan is.

- If Scar dies 5 times then he will permanently die and have yo stay with Death forever. No set time for it to be called off as well. Basically impossible to back out.

- Scar doesn't do it at first but then Death threatens him that if Scar doesn't make the deal, Death will kill everyone apart from him on the server.

- Long story short Scar makes the deal but Ren is forced to stay under Deaths control. So he doesn't warn anyone else.

- Scar trues his hardest to not die but is to scared to tell anyone So is suffering heavily in silence. He ends up dying four more times.

-(next part is fully credited to hapyhappiness )
Scar is working on a project with his elytra on and slips, and it's a really long drop down, but catches himself. He can't get up himself so uses his communicator to send a message to everyone. Something like-

GoodtimewithScar: Hell im fjgnf gj fskk (made with my eyes closed, Help I'm going to fall)

It's super messed up and no one can understand. Ren panics because he knows what will happen but everyone else is concerned because look at that message.

- Cub comes over and Scar is crying because he knows what will happen and is terrified. Cub sees him holding onto the side of the build and is sobbing begging Cub to save him and 'Dint let him take me'.

- Cub tries to help Scar yo but he can't and Scar falls to his death. The fifth death and his final.

- Cub waits a few hours for Scar to respawn but he just isn't. When talking to Xisuma he looks into it and finds that the code keeping Scar respawning is glitched and nothing will get it working.

- Ren calls a meeting as Death has no control now that the death is over. And everyone learns the truth about what just happened. The deal and that now Scar is more than likely gone forever as they can't fight literal Death!

- Guess what they do anyway... yep try and fight DEATH! I swear this is both smart and really stupid at the same time...

- When they get down to where Death is it's like a massive black and red castle. They use Xisumas Void and Grians Watcher magic to keep themselves hidden.

- They find Scar but he looks kinda like a ghost and his eyes are foggy and unfocused. He also has no memory of Cub is any hermit.

- Basically, Death our a spell on Scar that made it so Scar never remembered the Hermits and beloved his old group betrayed him and Death saved him from them.

- They try to fight Death but Death uses Scar as leverage (because spoiler alert, Death is a dick) and the Hermits are sent back to their server.

No clue how to end it! Anyway next I'll be doing another one if my prompts... one that's a tad bit more medieval.