The Evoker and Vex AU

I just got an idea and need to make this. Enjoy my AU

Xisuma stared the small blue creature on the players shoulder. He had never seen a vex be peaceful to a player or a player summon one but here he was.

The wooden walls creaked around them and the loud voices of the others were muffled by the large dark oak foot that was locked why magic.

The player in front of him didn't look impressed either while the vex looked on curiously. The player was bald but had a long white beard and wore a clean lab coat with a blue turtleneck underneath and black pants with black shoes.

The vex had light blue skin and wild brown hair. He had bright green eyes and a cowboy hat. A white shirt and a long brown coat, with brown pants and cowboy boots. Xisuma has never seen a vex creature that looked like s player before.

"Cub, what will we do? There's more outside?" The vex whispered who he guessed was asking 'Cub'. This is very interesting.

"Don't worry, Scar. If they try to kill you I'll use my magic." Cub answered and took a step back as the door burst open. The player, Cub, stumbles back and Scar fluttered behind his friend.

"X! Are you ok?" Doc asked as he and Biffa stood forward and the hermits looked at the player and the vex.

"A vex? It looks nearly human..." Joe mumbled and took a step towards the duo. But they stepped back and Cub glared at Joe and Xisuma could see Scar was shaking.

"Dint even try to come near us! Leave our home or I'll summon more vexs to fight you!" Cub threatened and blue sparks started to surrounding his hands.

"Hey, hey we aren't here to hurt you or your little friend. Your an Evoker hybrid? And your friend is a vex? We are the Hermits and accept anyone into our group!" False grinned and held out her hand to the two.

"You won't kill us?" Scar asked tentatively and fluttered onto Cubs shoulder.

"Of course not!" Xisuma moves forward and gave to two a comforting look.

"Let us think about it."

~Time skip two months!~

Ren ran through the messa quickly and jumped, trying to catch the small vex creature that glided through the air.

"SCAR YOU ARE CHEATING!" He yelled annoyed and stopped to catch his breath.

"You wanted to play chase, Ren." Scar day on Rens shoulder and grinned.

"Those two are having fun." Cub nodded and stood next to Tango and Doc watching the two play around.

"So how did you summon Scar?"

I want to expand on this and summoning. Welp bye.