Hermits Performing Hamilton (Part 2)

I changed the lyrics again. Because I had fun changing the lyrics.

I hope you all realise how much fun I had changing the lyrics for this. Also I made it so I could actually write it because there is no way I can write about five people singing at once or the rewind but in Satisfied.

Ren and Doc got onto stage and grinned, excited for what was about to happen. Everyone became quiet as the music started.

"How does a ragtag volunteer army in need of a shower, somehow defeat a global super power?" Ren sang as he made a face to the crowd. Everyone watched in anticipation, excited for what was about to happen.

"How do we emerge victorious from this quagmire? Leave the battle field waving betsy's Ross's flag higher. Yo turns out we have a secret weapon. A immigrant you know and love who's unafraid to step in. He's constantly confusing confounding the British henchmen-" a few giggles were heard around the room.

"EVERYONE GIVE IT UP EVERYONES FAVOURITE FIGHTING GERMAN!" Ren yelled and pushed Doc forward slightly.

"I'm taking this horse by the reins making redcoats redder with blood stains!" Doc sang. He was able to keep up with the song perfectly.

"DOC!" Ren and a few other yelled and others were laughing.

"And I'm never gonna stop till I make 'em drop! I'll burn 'em up and scatter their remains. I'm-"

"DOC!" Everyone yelled and Ren was trying not to laugh.

"Watch me engaging 'em, escaping 'em, enraging 'em, ow." He mumbled ow slightly when Ren accidentally ran into him.

"DOC!" Grian decided to yell jokingl, "DOC THE CYBORG!"

"I go to Germany for more funds!"

"Doc!"

"I confused back with more guns, and ships. And so the balance shifts." Ren slung a arm over Docs shoulder (to do so he had to stand on his toes) and smiled sneakily.

"We rendezvous with Rochambau, consolidate their gifts." Ren dropped his arm and everyone laughed.

"We can end this war in Yorktown (THE BATTLE OF YORKTOWN, 1781) cut them off at sea but to succeed there is someone else we need!" Doc sucked in a breathe to start singing fast again.

"I know!" Ren smiles and knew what the two were doing.

"ISKALL!" Iskall looked up suddenly and started wide eyed at the two with a 'wtf face' as Grian and Mumbo laugh.

"Ingenuitive and fluent in Swedish. I mean! Sir, your going to have to use him eventually! What's he going to do on the bench I mean-"

"ISKALL!" The crowd of Hermits all yelled and Iskall laughed at the twos creativity.

"No one has more resilience
Or matches my practical, tactical brilliance! You want to fight for your land back!" Doc turned to glance at Iskall and have a fab red grin.

"I need my right hand man back!"

Multiple people all sang at once and the overload of noise made Ren back up lightly and press his wolf ears down. The noise was a bit much for the werewolf. The song cut quickly as Doc asked if he was ok.

"Got a bit much for me dude."

Hey, they got the rap bit right.

They walked off stage and sat at a table with Cub and Scar, who were talking quietly.

Joe walked on stage with the girls sitting on the edge, all smiling happily.

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT!" Grian stood on his chair and held up his cup.