Musical Idea Plot

So, thank you to SavannahEclipse  for telling me I need to sleep and got soiamaxx  for letting me ramble about the plot. Honestly talking to people really helps me think of what going to happen!

!Spoilers for the whole musical and me rambling!

A Storm Approach's- This song is important to the whole story. It creeps into the music whenever things go wrong. It's creepy and highpitched. Unlike the other songs. It's supposed to be a warning that things are going bad and those who listen and hear are not safe...

Normal Day- LETS MEET THE CAST! It's high beat and a bit fast paced. Showing the Hermits in daily routines in quick flashes and moving on quickly. Sets up the magic and how close they all are. near the end the storms theme creeps in slightly but it drowned out quickly.

Architechs Meeting- Set in the Architechs meeting room in Sahara. Then talking random stuff at first in a relaxed manner before two notes of the storm is heard. It is only two notes but an argument breaks out and the song ends in the three angry at each other. The song is kinda low so hearing the high notes would stand out to most!

Server Crash- This is the song I was most iffy about. I had no idea what to do at first that could naturally lead into the next song! But finally I thought. So the unloaded chunks of the server is slowly becoming surrounded in the black fog, and it's slowly spreading to the loaded chunks causing major lag and entirely vanishing. It's basically a crash and Xisuma is working with Biffa and Doc to figure it out. We leave this song on a low note, showing that for now these three aren't infected.

Redstone Malfunction- So all the redstone machines just decided to all simultaneously die and not work. The Hermits who actually know how to fix redstone check out certain machines to find a common problem. Traces of a strange black substance is found in all of the machines. Including small traces of VEX magic. The song almost goes into a argument as the high pitched notes of the storm is heard but Xisuma quickly diffuses the situation.

Black Sand Corruption- Why is the sand turning black around Scars volcano? And why is the nether portal suddenly completely black? That's what these two hope to answer! The convex duo try to solve the mystery and are the first ti actually notice the nether has gone crazy with black fog. The two widely stay out of it. The storms theme kinda creeps in a few times but nothing to bad happens for the ConVex!

Kraken Attack- Cleo takes her role as pirate captain seriously, so when her fake kraken suddenly becomes alive she has to get anyone who can help. So of course she chooses the pirates and Joe and Keralis. Keralis almost gets eaten but in the end they do kill the thing and it returns to being just a fake attacking the ship. If you have ever seen descendants, this song is a lot like It's Going Down or Night Falls with it being a song where they fight.

Magic Malfunction- So all the magic on the server has just gone wild and the four magic users are struggling greatly. They can't do anything with their magic and when it worked something goes wrong. As the song continues notes of the storms theme play as Xisuma becomes more agitated with the three. By the end Xisuma is affected by the magic and Cub is starting to become infected. Grian and Scar ran away before they become affected.

Not So Friendly Any More?- Team UGS is doing there thing and just chilling unaware of the things that just happened when they walk into a fog, a deep blank fog. Biffa slowly becomes more violent and tries to attack Jevin but Wels defends him. Biffa is singing about he isn't their friend anymore and Wels and Jevin try to help him but end up running away, but they are infected to. The song at the end is nearly completely the storms theme.

Not Your Friend- Grian finds Mumbo, Iskall, Stress and Ren outside Sahara and asks them if they are ok, things go south from there. Now at this point the audience doesn't exactly know what is happing. This song is these four basically being butts to Grian and singing about how he isn't their friends and never were. The storms theme plays slightly and Grian runs off before Iskall kills him.

Team ZIT Time- HAPPY SONG? DID SOMEONE SAY HAPPY SONG? This is kinda the end of act 1 song. These three are just like 'yea nope we ain't getting involved in that' and go away from the main Islam's. It's basically these three doing their own thing.

The Corruption Spreads- So start if Act 2 starts back at Scars volcano and island as the corruption from the blank sand is spreading and killing the wildlife. Also let's not forget to mention the water is black. Cub and Xisuma are hiding the fact they are infected and get Doc infected. The three try to infect Scar but he just nopes outta there as quickly as possible.

Watcher Weeps- GRIAN SOLO TIME! So, after running away Grian is hiding and basically this is a sad song of him asking himself if they really meant it. He's debating what he should do but it goes inspirational as he believes they are under the storms influence and decor that he can't just sit around and cry but he has to do something.

Flower Die- Python notices the flowers around are all wilting and he asks Xisuma about it. Xisuma pretends to be clueless but is using this chance to infected Python sally. Python realise that this isn't the normal Xisuma but its to Kate and instead of flowers, Python gets killed and respawn sunset the affect of the storm.

The Storm Arrives- There's a sharp difference between those infected and those who are still themselves. Those infected sing a lot like the aliens in TGWDLM as in the same pitch and everything while those who aren't all song in their own special way. The storm is like a hive mind and we see those still unaffected preparing to defend themselves from the horrible storm.

Server Crash Reprise- Everything is going to hell and it ain't fun. Slowly everyone is becoming corrupt and by the end of the song the only ones unaffected are Grian and Scar who are trying to find a way to end this.

A Way To Fix It?- Grian and Scar try to find a way to fix this and find the story of the storm. It's a mix of Watcher and VEX magic that corrupted anyone who touches the corruption. The only way to end it is get someone with either Watcher or VEX magic yo sacrifice themselves with a spell that will kill the caster. Grian goes 'ok don't do something dumb Scar while I try to find another solution' also whoever sacrifices themselves they won't ever respawn.

Scarred Magic- Scars debating whether to do the spell or not. He knows there's no other solution and knows Grian will kill him if he tries this. But like, all those other friends are infected and why should they suffer under the control of this storm? Do by the end he cats the spell and dies but also the storm gets destroyed.

Don't Be Dead- Kinda time skip a few minuets after Grian explained the storm and what the hell Scar just did. Cub and Doc can't find Scar and are panicking because they heard what Grian said. They can't find Scar and guess he's dead it's a sad song.

Watcher Magic Saves The Day!- So heat I debated something, should Grian be able to bring Scar back to life or should he not be able to? Then I went 'no, I ain't ending this on a sad note I'll be sad' and so Iskall and Mumbo apologise to Grians and he's just 'guys, it's fine you weren't yourself guy right now I need to focus.' The two help Grian find the spell he needs and it ends on a happy note of Scar coming back to life.

Normal Day Reprise- Time skip a week and everything seems ok! Nobody is under the affect of the storm and nobody is dead. We see how everyone is dealing with the aftermath and it's all cute and fluffy! I'm not making a sad ending.

This was honestly just me rambling. Hope you enjoyed bye.