Highschool Hermits

let's make a au even though nearly everyone's done this.

I love highschool AUs to much.

CONTEXT!
- It's a private school and it costs quite a bit to get your kids into it. Or a scholarship from being very smart.

- Based on English school. I don't go to a private school though so I have barley any clue. Only of my cousin.

- Yes they are hybrids, that just makes this more fun. But the convex don't have their magic.

Grian messes with the straps of his backpack and slung it off quickly. All around him people talked with friends and crowded around lockers. Not big at all, three compact lockers stacked on top of each other in rows and rows and rows.

'Imagine getting trapped in them...' Grians unhelpful mind suggested and the teen almost laughed. God, that was how he found Zed the first day. But Zed wasn't trapped he was trying to avoid lesson.

Grian shoved his p.e bad inside and closed the locker again, he had a middle locker, '183' just under Mumbos and next to Doc.

'Ren could I have your locker?'

'Why?'

'Because I'm over 6ft and trying to use my locker which is on the floor is really difficult.'

'Ok! But you owe me.'

"Lost in your head, G?" A sudden voice snapped Grian out of his thinking and he looked to his side to find Doc, the tall creeper hybrid. The Brit smiled and waved silently.

"A little. Can I copy the last bit of your English homework? I'm stuck on it." Grian complained and Doc laughed.

"Second person to ask, spelling isn't your thing either? Scar was stuck on it as well, hose scramble word stuff is stupid." Doc pulled some books out and put them in his camo-bag.

Grian huffed and then laughed loudly. He was stuck on it unscramble but of their English homework because it was super stupid.

"PLEASE COULD CUB FAN AND SCAR GOODTIMES COME TO PUPIL RECEPTION"

Grian jumped at the announcement and Doc jokingly groaned to hide his laughter.

"What have those two done now?" Grian asked jokingly. It was only Tuesday and this was the second time.

They were the pranksters, along Grian and a few others but those two did a day once a month where they pranked everywhere around the school.

"I think paint half the hall somehow but I'm sure Xisuma or Iskall were in on it." Doc slung his bag over his shoulder and started walking off, Grian following behind. They talked for a while before heading it to form.

~~Time Skip to Lunch~~

Tango sat down at the table with Impulse and Zed. Impulse was doing his homework and Zed was mixing his food. Tango started eating is lunch, just a jacket potato with beans.

"Zed what are you doing?" Impulse asked finally looking up from his maths homework and Zed shrugged before taking a bite out of his unholy combination of curry and chips. And gravy. Zed why?

"Zed what the hell?" Tango asked and Zed grinned ear to ear.

He choked slightly and coughed. Impulse and Tango started laughing and Zed glared at the two jokingly.

"Would you care if I died?" Zed dramatically sighed and put a hand over his mouth to stop his laughter.

"Aww Zed I would miss you a lot." Impulse smiled and looked down at the homework he had yet to finish. He sighed and ducked under the table to dig through his bag.

Tango leaned over and tapped Impulses shoulders and passed his friend a calculator he pulled out his pocket.

"Thanks Tango."

Zed continued to eat his combination and smiled at his friends.

~~In the Office~~

"-what makes you think this was appropriate-"

Cub blocked out what the principle was talking about to him and Scar and he could see Scar was daydreaming.

"ARE YOU TWO LISTENING?" The principle shouted at the two jumped at the sudden noise and the principle sighed deeply. He took of his glasses and Ruben his eyes.

"As pretty as that picture you painted together is doing it in the hall is not appropriate. If you asked then we would of let you painted your rooms and your friends if they agreed. But the hall is not ok."

The two nodded and the principle handed them both slips of paper.

"To lesson now you two have a detention. Count it lucky I'm not making you clean the paint."

The left quickly and as soon as they were far enough away, Scar turned to Cub with a panicked look.

"Dude, he was angry." Scar laughed along with Cub and they quickly let If to lesson.

"Think they'll tell our parents?" Cub asked and Scar shrugged.

"Probably, they'll kill me if I've done anything more as they said." He complained and Cub shrugged at his friends reaction.

His parents would be very angry, saying since he was going to run a company soon he'd need to be mature now. But Cub didn't really care he got good grades and while he tended to be quiet he was a prankster at heart.

Scar sagged his shoulders and slung the strap of his galaxy backpack over his other shoulder. The backpack was a gift from Cub.

"They'll give me super long lecture about how I need to be mature! And how soon I'll be running a company along with you but it's just-" Cub patted his friends shoulder.

He'd get the same lecture and they both knew it.

But hey! They could just get their friends to do their pranks for a bit.

I am so tired finishing this.

So like, with any au I have I can't decide what to write. So request a au you want me to do more on and I'll get on it.