Fight Back (Final)

I was planning a sixth part and that would've been the final but then this chapter would be to short. Also, a certain someone seems to want to kill the invaders.

Ren caught Wels before he hit the floor. A loud crash behind them told them the iron cage had been slammed. The Werewolf helped to make sure that the faery not touch the iron.

"IMPULSE!" Wels yelled out and the two quickly made their way to the injured human. He was lying against the wall of the cage at the far back, going into the mouth of a cave. He had a arm protecting his slightly bleeding abdomen.

"G-guys?" He rasped our and Ren hugged him tightly. Wels moves to join but paused before his arm brushed the bar. Impulse moves forward into his friends grip and fell against him, to weak from barley any food and his injury.

"What happened? We've all been working so hard to get you back, then-then we got captured! Tango and Zed have been losing themselves-" Wels quickly tapped Ren and shifted awkwardly as he sat down, making sure to not touch the cage with his exposed fingers.

Ren sighed and hugged his friend tightly and his tail curled around him. Why did they have to go after his friends? If they hadn't hit him over the head and used iron to stop Wels magic they wouldn't of been taken.

Wels glared at the cloaked figures, they were all wearing strange masked. They were taken by Wolf mask and Cat mask. Non of them had taken off their masks but Ren had a pretty bad reaction to the one in a Bunny mask.

"Let's hope they get here soon, tonight's a full moon." Wels pointed out and the three tensed. Ren always transformed at full moons and if they were all trapped in this cage, would Ren be able to keep control over himself?

Werewolf's were strange, if they considered you apart of their 'pack' then you would be funny but otherwise who knew what could happen! But they couldn't think of that right now.

Being touched by iron makes it so Wels couldn't use his magic at all so he was stuck in his 'human' form- no wings and being a normal sized player.

Ren was being forced to wear a silver cuff on one wrist. This didn't burn him but caused a lot of pain if he moved his arm to much.

Impulse was fading in and out conciseness and was completely limp in Rens arms. Moving hurt and it felt like his abdomen was on fire.

They just was wishing to be saved.

~~~POV SWITCHAROO!~~~

Doc threw his trident fiercely into the target and it retracted inti his grip, only to be violently thrown again and the target was practically destroyed. To say he was livid was an understatement.

He was going to throw it at another target before a hand grabbed his wrist, stopping him raising his arm. He could easily shake it off but when he looked to who had grabbed him, he saw it was Scar.

Doc was one if the tallest hermits while Scar was one of the shorter ones. (Don't come at me this is how I headcanon their height)

Meaning Dov had the physically look down at the terraformer.

"Destroying our targets aren't going to do you any good, Doc. My head hurts fixing the ones Biffa destroyed hours ago." He yawned and almost tipped over before Doc quickly caught him.

"Cubs going to kill you if he learns you are walking around when both him AND Joe told you to rest." He helped the hermit back onto his feet and Scar laughed. His hair messy and being moved up by the bandage around his head.