Christmas Headcanons and other headcanons

Merry Christmas everyone! How are y'all on this lovely day? It's Christmas Day for me as I wrote this and Christmas is here so I'm doing more headcanons! Not just Christmas.

Also me geeking out of musicals.

- Boxing Day Party. Since nearly everyone is off visiting families on Christmas Day and Eve they al get together Boxing Day and have a massive party. It's always end with karaoke.

- I'm sorry but karaoke headcanons-

- Ren and Doc doing rap songs surprisingly well? Like they go up and nobody knows what to expect and then BOOM! They start rapping really well and everyone's just shocked. REN AND DOC PERFORMING GUNS AND SHIPS!

- Grian singing and bossing musicals songs. Watch him wreak everyone by performing Fight For Me or Fir Forever. HIM SINGING NOT YOUR SEED!

- Scar just beating everyone with freaking Disney songs. Him singing Into The Unknown? Him doing Let It Go and everyone (even those who hate the song) enjoying it. SCAR SINGING BE PREPARED!

- Cub doing Pitiful Children but changing it to Pitiful Hermits. Everyone being freaked out because him being able to pull off being the SQUIP is genuinely terrifying and hilarious.

- Stress, Cleo and False doing Six. Don't Lose You're Head and Get Down. Just, o can't get over False singing Get Down?? With Stress and Cleo as back up singers?

- Joe singing literally any Hamilton song. I'm dying what if he sang something like Satisfied.

- some non karaoke headcanon because my mind is burned out in it.

- Demons can't handle the cold, like at all. They come from the nether what did you expect? So Tango is just wrapped in blankets and just completely covered in warm clothing.

- The moment it starts snowing Grian and Scar are blowing up chat happily. Everyone gets together when the snow is thick and just mess around.

- SNOW ANGELS! SOMEONE MAKES OLAF!

- SNOW BALL FIGHTS! ALL THE SNOW BALL FIGHTS!

- Everyone all having a movie night where they just don't care and just watch Christmas movies and eat cookies and drink hot chocolate.

Honestly mine and PM friendship is-

Person: Hey you want anything from the store
PM: The souls of the innocent
Z: A cookie
PM: N O!
Z: Two cookies!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE DREAMWORLD!