I should stop writing at stupid times

SO, I found a new ship and my mind has gone wild. I'm dying inside this was written at a stupid time and payed at a normal time.

YO SOMEONE INTRODUCED ME TO SCAR x DOC AND MY MIND WEBT WILD I APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE!

- Doc didn't believe he couldn't fall in love and didn't know what he was feeling when he met Scar. He thought he hated him for some reason.

- Asking Xisuma and Biffa they explained he gained a crush on Scar.

Doc: no no no no I'm heartless I can't love-

Scar: *walks past and waves at them* Hey Guys!

Doc: *quietly* crap....

- Scars just way to oblivious and asks Cub why he feel 'weird' around Doc. Cub tells him he loves Doc and unlike Doc, Scar just panics outright because yes Cubs probably right.

- It took till season 6 for them to finally confess. It was Ren and Grian working together and everyone else was just 'FINALLY!'

- Cub being a protective friend and threatening Doc not to hurt Scar. Now Doc is slightly terrified of Cub AND Jellie.

- Docs like 6'7 and one of the tallest while Scar is like the thrift shortest at 5'2 so height differences y'all!

- Because their height difference Doc just picks up Scar up and just hold him up, no matter what situation they are in. Even in the middle of killing hundreds of monsters he just goes 'ok I'm picking my boyfriend up so try and kill him I will stab you'

Doc: *holds up Scar* Sir, this is my emotional support terraformer

- Civil War was chaotic. They barley got to see each other since Doc was leading a team and Scar was doing ConCorp things. At the end they hugged and spent a entire day together.

- Doc didn't understand Disney, still doesn't but watched it for Scar and tries his hardest to understand. Doc likes listening to the singing and learnt them.

- Scar doesn't get a word Doc says when he's talking about redstone but listens and tries to learn bits and piece then the very simple understanding he already has.

- Area 77. That's all I need to say, the hippies thought they were being mean but honestly they we're just messing about and complimenting each other like crazy.

I wanna make more of this ship! Next is hopefully more of the bmc au and then something after maybe some of my prompts?

I'm opening requests since there's so much and I can't remember half of it hehe. Just request whatever you want and I'll get to it someday!