Fantasy AU

I LIKE SHONEN ANIME AND GOT IDEAS OK??  Do not judge me.

Our story focuses on a Druid called Scar. When he was around 10 his parents and older brothers were killed by bandits and Scar played dead so wasn't killed. He was sent to live with his absolutely insane uncle Cub.

Cub is a necromancer but cates deeply for his nephew and joins the group when Scar starts learning how to be a Druid.

Cub lives on the outskirts of a village and was a outcast because people were scared of him. To the best of his necromancer powers Cub teaches Scar Druid magic by buying a lot of books.

In the village Scar makes friends with another outcast kid called Doc, a slightly older boy learning how to be a warrior and they started to make a plan to be adventures. Cub decided 'screw it it'll be fun' and let the two just do their own thing.

They start a group when they hit 18 and start exploring the world. They take on bandits and sometimes monsters.

One day while camping and Docs doing a solo mission, Cub and Scar get attacked by a masked figure. They easily take him down because it's a forest and Scar can control plants and stuff.

The attacker is a masked assassin called 85 who's part of the guild of assassins who call themselves The Hermits. The most deadly assassins in the continent of Minecraftia.

After interrogating him (and a few truth potions) they learn his name is Iskall abd give him two choices.

Join the team or get killed. Iskall joins.

After a few shenanigans another person join the group, Grian the wind mage and Mumbo a human just making sure his childhood best friend doesn't very himself killed.

After a few months Grian and Scar got o take on a group of bandits called the Watchers and Grian is revealed as a double agent and attacks Scar but the other arrive after being told by Mumbo.

Turns out Grian is the leader of a band of evil necromancers called the Watchers and Mumbo is a ghost Grian summoned. He gets away but threatening he will get them back one day.

Without much spoilers let's just say, the Hermits aren't to happy about losing one of their members.

Grian is a returning villain and seems quite focused on attacking Scar for reasons that'll be revealed later on.

YES IT WILL BE A BOOK! ITS ONE OF THOSE MONSTER OF THE WEEK THINGS BECAUSE I LOVE THESE!

If you have any questions just ask! I won't spoil anything to much though.