Everyones Against Me

My inspiration for this is a sound bite on TikTok that's called 'Bad Girl Online' but most people use it as this thing called 'Everyone's Against me'.

If you don't know it goes-

'Don't blame me I didn't have a clue.
Well it's not my fault, I'm innocent like you.
Don't you know that's also what she claims.
This will never work if we all say the same.
What the hells this I'm gonna be sick!
That's enough now-
I'm just saying I'm pissed.
Girls A, B, and C
I know how you must feel
But you're getting so carried away
It's unreal'

Kinda a Danganronpa au?? If you can call it that. It's the trial thing but it's less murder and more 'who messed up all the magic on the server'

Everyone stood around in a circle. Most people weren't online at the moment so it was just Xisuma, Biffa, Cub, Scar, Grian, Iskall, Stress and Cleo.

"Don't blame me I didn't have a clue!" Grian exclaimed to Xisuma as the others blamed his watcher magic for messing the rest of the magic up.

"Wells it's not my fault I'm innocent like you!" Iskall glared at Cleo who pointed at him.

"Don't you know thats also what she claimed?" Stress but in and Iskall stared at her in shock.

"This will never work if we all say the same." Scar but in suddenly and Biffa gage him a 'you don't say' look.

"What the hells this I'm gonna be sick!" Grian exclaimed and fake gagged to prove his point. Xisuma shifted away from him slightly.

"That's enough now-" Cub tried to calm the situation but Iskall glared at him. All signs of friendship gone.

"I'm just saying in pissed!" Grian defended himself and his wings spread out.

"Grian, Iskall, Cleo. O know how must feel but you getting so carried away it's unreal!" Xisuma finally butted in and Cleo looked offended she had been called out.

"I DIDN'T DO IT!" The zombie yelled at the admin who just sighed.

"We aren't getting anywhere!" Biffa groaned and Xisuma nodded as the group argued, apart from the Convex duo who was watching the argument unfold.

Stress was also backing out of the argument.

Xisuma sighed, they really weren't getting to the bottom of this.

I had no idea what I just wrote but I like it somewhat so here. Bye.