NEW AU I HAVE NO NAME FOR

THIS IS WHY I SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO RAMBLE TO PEOPLE ABOUT AUS WHEN IM LISTENING TI SONGS.

Excuse that, I'm a bit hyper rn, anyway while listening to castle on a cloud there was one bit of lyric that kinda jumped out So the song Castle on a Cloud right? 'There is a lady all in white. Holds me and sings a lullaby. She's nice to to see and she's soft to touch. She says Cosette I love you very much'

So I rambled (bless soiamaxx she deals with my ramblings) and do this came to be.
Imma copy paste the discord because I'm hyper but also tired.

SO! What if like Scar was a hybrid (catcatcatcat) and those are like subhuman in this world and used as servants but treated like slaves. And he 'works' for this really horrible family and gets locked in the closet a lot for nothing and has dreams about a group of hybrids he's with and he's not scared but he thinks it a dream but he's actually seeing the Hermits.

Then one day the house burns down and he runs away stumbling across Cub and Doc (because lab coats) really burnt and got a lot of injuries. He sees to people wearing white like in his dream and weakly calls out to them but he's inhaled to much smoke (he was locked in the closet at the time) he can't speak at all but Cub (bearbearbear) heats him and just kinda adopts him

SO CONTEXT TO THIS WORLD I MADE-

- This is a world where hybrids are severally outnumbered in population and most hybrids are 'working' for humans (coughslavescough) but there is a revel group led by 'Void' a turtle Void hybrid. Very rare.

Scars a cat. They are not common per say but aren't rare.

After getting caught in the fire he ended up in a comma for 5 weeks because the smoke was so bad. Cub ends up taking Scar under his wing but everyone jokes he's just adopted him.

All the Hermits are part of the rebellion against humans and the whole system and it's actually going good!

Not all the Hermits are hybrid. Joe is a human who is a medic and is the smartest person on the team. He has a power but no one knows what it is and some don't even know if he does or not.

I got way to much world building for this AU. Would anyone like to see anymore of this.