Vexs Are Strange Creatures

The Vex are such cool creatures to think of, Y'know? And here are some random thought about them because I'm tired.

soiamaxx honestly has very much a lot of imagination

- Ok so, the Vex are a face of creatures that are one of the first forms of magic. Arguably one of the five oldest. But, they need a host or hosts to properly use the full extent. To gain the magic you need to sell your soul. (fricken demon ripoffs-)

- They hate every player that isn't a Vex, so absolutely despise the other hermits and don't hide it. Mainly Iskall, Grian and Doc. Why? Well those three idiots decided to attack them. They jet despise Doc because nHo

- OH THEY H A T E BDUBS BUT HATE ISKALL MORE SO ARE NICE TO HIM TO PISS ISKALL OFF.

- They are also extra nice to Mumbo to piss Iskall and Grian off.

- They have nicknames for all the Hermits (except Cub and Scar 'cause they like them) and here are some

Evil Green Man
Dog
Admin
Evil Admin
Idiotic Hitman
Bird Boy
Puddle
Ice Princess
Sheep
I
Dead One
Flame Queen
Flower Snek
Fighter Lady
Big Boy Bdubs
British Iron Man
Dragon
Alien

And finally
Joe

- They can't kill or hurt the Vex because the damage to them are copied onto Cub and Scar and that makes the Vex madder.

- THE VEX ARE OVERPROTECTIVE OF CUB AND SCAR-

- They try to help them but the Vex don't understand that the Hermits aren't the enemy and the Hermits wont try to use their vex magic against the Convexs will.

- Never ever mix Vex magic with any form of magic. They Vex will attempt to 'protect' the host by making a giant ball of pure magic only other hosts can enter. If any player,mob or block are in the sphere that isn't in some way connected to the Vex then it or they will get destroyed if it's a block or animal or permanently kill a player.

- The Vex appear at random and just don't leave, while there they insult everyone. Apart from those they like, tolerate or are connected to the Vex.