Fight Back (Part 4)

I'm listening to Starkids and they are the BEST! Like, they are so funny. Started Twisted and it's hilarious.

Everyone sat around the table. Three days after the attack and Impulse being taken. Three days of torture for Tango and Zed.

But Tango and Xisuma finally got an idea. And the admin was finally explaining their plan.

"So, since Tango has been a demon for..?"
"7368 years"
"Herobrine that's old- ANYWAY! He has connections to other demons and there's this one, what is she, a dream demon?"
"Yep, under 100 years but she's got a proper grip on her powers. Plus she's an author."

Xisuma went on to explain what they were doing and who the demon was.

"How will you talk to her?" Doc finally asked and it went silent. Zed looked at Tango with a 'how will you explain this' look and Xisuma realised Tango never explained how he would talk to her.

"I'll fall asleep. There I can hopefully find her." The Demon explained shortly.

"Welp everyone! We get ready for a fight while Tango talks to the dream demon." With a clap of Xisumas hands, everyone scattered. Zed and Tango ran of to his base, both wanting to get their best friend back.

~~~Time Skip to the DreamScape~~~

The black void was where Tango stood. He couldn't describe it, he was floating but wasn't and his senses where gone but heighten.

In front of him stood a short girl. Only instead of the usual blue outfit was replaced by grey.

"Why are you here, Tango?" Words slurred together told Tango this was defiantly the right person.

"Nice to see you to, Z. You know why I'm here since you supposed to be the author!" He didn't mean to snap but everything that had been happening was weighing down on him and he just couldn't deal with this right now!

"Yeah yeah, your human friend got captured. You want my help to find him, why don't you just talk to him now?" The nether demon tilted his head and Z stepped aside showing...

"IMPY!" Said hermit jumped and flinched before looking at Tango happily.

"TANGO! Your ok!" The human hugged the demon and they sat down in the black void. Tango felt something under Impulses shirt and saw red spots of his slightly torn shirt. The tears revealed white and red bandages, horribly wrapped around his torso.

"What did they do to you! Your hurt, I swear on the life of the Demon King-" a small 'eek' from Z interrupted Tango "that I will save you and give whoever did this to you HELL!" Tango hugged his friend protectively. His demon instincts taking over slightly as he hugged the human player.

Impulse wheezed our and hugged Tango as if he let go Tango would disappear.

"I'm guess Zed is losing his cool over disappearing?"
"Yeah he killed a whole patch of grass when I found him and can't touch anyone apart from me without almost killing them."
"I'm stuck in a pretty bit cage that's impossible to get out off. When I'm awake I'm really weak."
"Well we are starting a rescue mission!"

Impulse froze at this and flung out a Tangos grip. His eyes wife with fear and he grabbed Tangos arms in a tight grip.

"Tango, it's a trap that's why they took me! They want you to go on a rescue mission and then capture you all! They're after magic for something and have things that trap those with magic." Tangos eyes widened, why hadn't he though of that? Of course they took Impulse as hostage but as bait made the demons blood boil.
"Impy, we have, what! A literal Watcher, two VEXs, a Voidwalked/Admin, two creeper hybrids- one of which is cyborg! We can't forget Joe Hills being Joe Hills, of course."

Impulse laughed a bit then looked down.

"If you come to rescue me, please be careful Tango. I don't want you guys getting hurt."

"Times up guys!" They both jumped, having forgot Z was there. She walked over and sat down, bags under her greyed eyes showed a lack of sleep, or she had eyeshadow on. Who knew what it could be?

"I wish you two could talk longer but my powers are draining right now keeping you both here at the same time. Tango you'll know where Impulse if when you wake up. Impulse I'm granting you immunity to all attacks for a day. I would finite but my powers have been on the frits since someone killed me." She pokes their foreheads and the two fell backwards into the void.

Tango say ip abruptly and Zed jumped back surprised.

"Get the others, Impulse is injured and their using him as bait. I know where he is but we need to get there today!"

Tango didn't explain as he flew out of bed. They had a mission and weren't failing this time.

When they arrived they found Biffa attempting to slice of Docs head as Jevin and Python tried to hold him back.

"WHAT HAPPENED!" Zed yelled out to Xisuma.

"Wels and Ren got taken."

Oh no, another person has been taken.