Fight Back (Part 2)

After this miniseries I'll do a chapter on everyone's powers but you'll see what most of those abilities are. I did this personality test when going for an open day at a collage I want to attend and I got Dolphin and the motto was 'I need to feel loved' and that's so true.

The laughter stopped and bunny mask stared at Grian. He tilted his head at the red clad Hermit and started laughing again.

"Gre-an? Is that you? I haven't seen you since you and my best friend LEFT ME FLOATING IN THE VOID!" His voice was sickly sweet and turned loud as he screamed pout in rage.

Grian flinched back and stared at bunny mask in horror as the rest of the gathered hermits all started asking questions, apart from Scar who looked like he was about to pass out.

"S-Sam? How are you alive?" The builders voice was filled with shock and horror towards the bunny mask who now was named Sam. Grian raises his wings as Sam looked over all the Hermits, grinning as his eyes landed on Ren and Impulse.

"Well, well, well. Dragging a someone without magic into a fight? My I've never seen this before! Very reckless if you asked me or Yuki." Grian flinched at the name and tears blurred his vision, purple eyes glimmering.

"If you even try to hurt Impy, I'll tear your throat out." Tangos voice was low and slightly distorted as his eyes went into skits. Black claws out and ready to attack as massive red wings spanned out to its full height.

Protective demon, right Grian had seen weirder. And who was Sam to threaten one of them? He was deader than dead.

"Oh this ya just great!" Sam laughed and finally Doc and Tango charged forward. Sam moves with inhuman speed as Grian flew towards his ex-friend.

The mask cracked as Sam was slammed into a tree. A sickening crunch was heard but Doc threw his trident. It impales Sams arm and retracted quickly into Docs robotic arm.

Sam fell forward and weakly threw something into the grass. His body disappeared in smoke and the hermits key out a sigh of relief.

Until Scar and Mumbo collapsed. Then Xisuma, Ren and Doc. Finally Grian fell and heard fury ant yelling from Impulse.

"Grian? O- w—e u-" With that the Watcher fell asleep.

~~Time skip~~

Purple eyes opened and looked around tiredly. It seemed he was now in a hospital like room. White concrete walls, a big open window and more bed- wait more beds? The others!

Sitting up quickly, Grian looked down to see he was in a hospital gown. Nothing was hooked up to him, bout Grian was looking around at the beds.

Docs robotic arm and side of his face was taken off. Ren was curled up in his usual clothing next to the sleeping cyborg.

Scar had a bandage around his head and was sleeping in his bed. Mumbo was no where to be seen along with Tango and Impulse.

Wait, would Impulse be here? It was obvious that he wasn't affected so where would he be? Had he gone with Tango and Zed?

The door opened and Grians head snapped towards the door as Xisuma walked in. Head down and helmet of revealing black eyes and white matted hair.

"Grian! Your awake that Herobrine! Are you feeling ok? I can get you some food or drink if you'd li-"

"Xeezzzzuuummmaa I'm fine! Where Tango and Impulse? They left already?" Xisuma looked down again and stiffened.

"X, what happened?" Grian was good with detecting emotions so he got up and walked towards the y'all admin. Saying his name normally most of aet something of as he looked up and stared Grian in the eyes and said something that sent Grian into a small frenzy.

"Tango is with Zed trying to calm him down while trying to calm down with him. Grian, Impulse was taken,"

I got 666 words so I'm proud!