Fight Back (Prolouge)

MINI SERIES TIME! Takes place before demise (I'd say its right after Area 77 vs Hippies) do nobody's dead. What else to add that isn't a spoiler. Bdubs and Keralis are here as well! Think that's it. Enjoy!

A figure in a black cloak and bunny mask sat on the roof. The city stretched for miles around them and they sat and watched in darkness as people wandered aimlessly like ants and cats honked and drove.

They watched until the signal was given. It was nearing midnight so in only minuets the plan would be in place.

A flash of light and the figure was up in seconds. Running to the other side of the tall building they jumped. Stupid decision but they were trained. The dark sky stretching above them started swirling as a dark and large while appeared.

The first figure could add the other slowly making their way towards the opening and green and purple lightning appeared and lit the sky.

The figure sped up as the whole got larger and larger. Until they were under it. The winds picked up and the figure prayed it opened to the right served as they were swept of their feet and into the swirling unknown.

They woke up with a start. Bunny mask and cloak still in place and in the filtered light of the forest their black under clothing made them stuck out.

In a city black is fine but in a forest? No it would make them stick out.

"Bunny your alive." A person with a high pitched voice with a white cat mask called out. Her entire face was covered leaving strands of pink hair sticking out over the top.

Her entire was like Bunny, actually the exact same. Excluding her mask.

"Do you know where the others are?" His voice was deeper but not much. Fixing the mask that covered his whole face so it wouldn't fall off.

"Yep we set up camp and I was looking for you. We are on the right server!" She happily explained and they started the walk back to camp.

"Will those hermits know what hit them?" He asked and the two let out a sick laugh.

"It'll be as easy as high school, sweetheart! We only need a few anyway!" They laughed and soon made it to the clearing.

This will be as easy as all the other times...

Don't reveal who the baddies are if you can guess 'em since others might not know. But hope you enjoyed!