BNHA AU

BOKU NOW HERO ACADEMIA AU!

If you don't know what that is it's a anime set in a world where 80% of the population has powers called 'quirks' and these depend based on families.

So here's a BNHA au. Don't spect much of the main plot to actually be here. I'm also redoing some class 1-A kids because for some I couldn't find someone for a quirk.

SPOILERS FOR THE MANGA PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE MAGNA UP TO DATE!

ALSO EVERYONE STILL LOOKS THE SAME AS NORMAL BUT IN DIFFERENT CLOTHING- UA Uniform, training uniform and hero suits. Haven't designed them yet.

Also characters were chosen from quirks, not personality.

Grian is Deku. A quirkless boy who gains a quirk of his hero. He has One For All, a quirk that can stores those of the quirk of past users a. He is the 10 holder. Breaks his bones with his punches but with hard work he is one of the strongest in Class 1-A. He's the one you go to with issues about something and is surprisingly good at strategy.

Scar as Uraraka. He has the quirk of Zero Gravity, where if he touches a object with all five fingers (they have a pad on them) he can make them weightless and float. He admittedly decided to become a hero for money, so his family can live in comfort as they grew up on the poverty line.

Tango is Bakugou. He swears nitroglycerin at will and it explodes. He can store it in bombs and throw them. No, he doesn't act like Bakugou but will absolutely do something stupid to save his friends. He's a target for villains because his strong quirk and his resolve to do anything to protect his friends.

Joe as Iida. He has engines on his calf's and can use them to go really fast but also kick things into next week. He's Class President and while he always want to follow what the heroes says, if his friends are in danger he WILL go out himself in danger. One of the smartest. ALSO GLASSES!

Cub and Todoroki. Half Fire (left) and half ice. Hates his dad (a pro hero Endeavour) with a burning passion so didn't use his fire. Was cold to everyone before a certain someone thawed his frozen heart and now he is likely to freeze someone to protect his friends.

(I feel the need to explain this one. One simple and pure reason that I can credit goes to soiamaxx who came up with the brilliant idea that Cub has daddy issues. And Todoroki hates his dad sooo... don't kill me lmao)

Iskall as Kirishima. He can harden his body to be like stone or stronger and can go 'unbreakable'. He has a scar on his eye from it when his quirk manifested. He's defiantly one of the most positive but impulsive members of the class.

Mumbo as Momo. He can create what he wants but has to picture what he wants AND the molecular structure. He's the smartest kid because of this and can create nearly anything standard. Including food. Came on recommendation and is from a very rich family. Kinda doubts himself sometimes but class wouldn't the scar without him.

Stress as Asui. Frog GIRL! SHE A FROG AND GOES 'Kero' which means Ribbit sometimes. She's got everything a frog does. Can't express emotions on her face well So was bullied in middle school but she's not afraid to show emotion on her face.

Keralis as Shinsou. He can mind control people if they talk back to him when he needs to. He got bullied really bad but now was in support but don't worry, he moved up to 1-A quickly. Kinda cold but is actually a cinnamon roll when you get to know him. Also had the captcha scarf.

Doc as Tokoyami. He doesn't have a bird head but has Dark Shadow. He does have green skin. Lost one arm and half his face to a explosion from a villain attack but managed to get cybernetic replacement. He's a angsty boy.

Zedaph is Kaminari. Electricity to the max but if he overdoes it welp, he goes stupid. He's not the smartest in class but he's surprisingly good in literature and language. He might not be the smartest but that doesn't mean he won't become a great hero!

Cleo as Mina. Alien Queen! But she's green instead of pink. She can produce this acidic substance and melt things or slid around. She's always happy and thinking up a prank to pull on someone.

Impulse is Monoma. He can copy quirk for 5-10 minuets. No, he is not like Monoma in the manga or anime but when he is tired or angry, he loses his filter and will call even a hardcore villain out. Normally he's actually one of the rational kids of 1-A. But if Tango and Zed do something stupid, he will join them.

Biffa as Shoji. Duplo arms and very tall and hides his face with a mask. Simplest and doesn't own much. He's a simple guy, who will gladly play murder mystery. Class jokes he will kill you but he won't, but is one of the hardest hitters in class in terms of physical strength.

Wels is Jirou. She has earphone jack and can plug into anything and can use his heartbeat as a weapon. He was raised around music but once in UA kinda hid it before the Culture Festival where he ended being the lead singer of the 1-A performance.

Jevin as Komori. Can grow mushrooms that last for a few hours and walls, ceilings, floors and people! Uses two guns for it to spread the spores he creates but can throw them as they form in his hands. He's very chill in lesson and is ok with being in the background to the crazy stuff but on the battle field he's a scary enemy.

Bdubs as Ibrara. He can control vines that don't come out his hair, but wrap around his arms. He's kinda loud and will get up in peoples faces but is a big softie on the inside! Won't hesitate to tie someone up with vines and use the vines to his advantage.

Python as Kouda. He can talk to animals and adores them with all his heart! Kinda quiet in class and won't really talk unless prompted sometime but once he gets going on a topic there's no stopping him!

Xisuma as Awase. He can fuse things together, like a metal bar and a concrete wall or himself and another person. He's kind and caring but when he's tired he loses most his filter. It's hilarious and terrifying to watch.

False as Kendo. She can make her hands massive and her strength increases with these changes to her body. She's calm and collected but in terms of raw physical strength and hand to hand combat? You don't want to go against her at all.

TFC as Aizawa. Can erase quirks as long s he has the person in his line to sight and doesn't blink. He nearly died multiple times protecting the kids and if anyone tries to even get near them they will face the anger of the unground pro hero!

Please tell me if I forgot someone! I don't know what to do with other pro heroes? Like should they be other youtubers or could they be authors? Idk and I'm to tired to think of it rn