Atempted rescue

I looked at the wall and saw the number one pro hero almight. Bakugou had broken his restraints and got free as well I had to just sit there and wait " I AM HERE " just the a black liquid came out of our mouths and we were taken to a neighborhood Camino ward were I say the master all for one allmight showed up in a matter of minutes Bakugou and I were surrounded by all the villains we had to fight when a huge mound of ice shot into the sky we were called to Bakugou shot first when I saw compress shot after him I shot up and I hit compress and as I fell Dabi was conveniently there to catch me he threw me over his shoulder " I won't hesitate to kill you " in that instance I stop moving altogether he carried me through a warp gate and to the new hideout we went it was more of a bunker then a hideout I was thrown into a cell and left when twice brought me a coke and food he also brought a bag of stuff that included a clock a Landry basket and close " thank you twice " " no problem sweetie don't thank me I was forced to do it " I giggled at the side that hated me he also snuck a book into it I pulled it out and I started reading and eating my food I finished and I sat and read when Dabi brought my food I started eating and then I noticed he hadn't left the room " what are you doing " " watching you " " creepy much " he chuckled I had finished and he came over kissed my forehead and walked out.

( I am sorry for such a short chapter I am busy please understand and thank you for four views )