The test

Me and Bakugo were up against allmight Dabi was secretly watching from the shadows I looked to Bakugou " you ready to kick some ass " " fuck yea " " more like getting your ass kicked " I look over and I see allmight he punches me into a building " gah " I say as I stand up I look and I see Bakugou getting the shit beat out of him I start running deeper into the fake city " and where do you think your going young L/N " he says as he digs a rail into my back " AHHHHHH" I eventually get out grab Bakugou and run into an alleyway we form a plan and we put it into action I have one of his gauntlets on and I send a full power blast at allmight he falls back and we run for the exit we were almost there when I am punched into a bus I stand up and run to Bakugou u finally use my quirk my eyes turn red and I rump at allmight and I put him in a head lock cutting off his air circulation he grabs for my arm he let Bakugou go and he backed away I did an old move on how to wrestle a stead and I dug his head into the ground I got up and ran he didn't take long to recover he grabbed me and he twisted I herd my back snap " Ahhh ahhhh " I scream in pain he dropped me I bearly got up I grabbed Bakugo and made it through the escapes gate and I collapsed crying out in pain Dabi was so worried but he stayed hidden I was taken to recovery girl " you have no sense of control you couldn't have held back a little anymore and they could have had permanent damage and you he L/N back she might be paralyzed but she most likely won't " " thank you recovery girl " " your welcome deary " I look to allmight " I am truly sorry young L/N I should've held back and sorry about your back " " don't sweat it and sorry for almost choking you " " no you shouldn't be sorry that was a good idea young one keep it up " I nod my head " thank you allmight " he nodded and left I was in the infirmary when Aizawa came in " hey kid how you feeling " " like shit " " I can tell well you passed the exam and you are going to the new summer camp " " you think you guys would learn " " yea we know but we want to do this we know who they will go after " " me because I am part of the league and dabis girl I know " I cut him off " yes " " I know but why do you guys come after me still I have no one to come back to no parents to come back to so why " " because you are like my daughter and I wount let you go " " I love you to dadzawa " he chuckles and he Hugs me.