The healing proses

Your POV 

I woke up to darkness I tried opening my eyes but they where open " Touya TOUYA " I yelled and I felt him wrap his arms around me and calm me down " I'm here baby girl I'm here don't worry " he said stroking my head "I can't see "I said "it's ok the doctor said that it was probably only temporary " he said I nodded and held him tighter I was so scared I didn't know where I was but all I knew was I was with Touya and I snuggled up to him and closed my eyes and went to sleep. 

Touya's POV 

As I was about to fall asleep " Touya TOUYA " she screamed making me jump and I wrapped my arms around he and calmed her down she calmed " I'm here baby girl I'm here don't worry "I said stroking her head " I can't see  " she said in a panic "it's ok the doctor said it is probably only temporary " I said she nodded and gripped me tighter I smiled and held her as she snuggled into my chest and went to sleep I smiled down at her but I know her eyesight probably won't come back but we don't know that yet.  

Your POV 

when I woke up I started panicking tell I felt Touya coo at me and I calmed as I laid on him he rubbed my back as I sighed  and I held him tighter " we get to go home today " he said I smiled " yay " I said in a cheerful tone he chuckled as he got up I whimpered "it's ok I am right here but what you don't realize is I am human and I need to piss " he chuckled at my expression as I giggled as he walks away I smiled to my self and I heard the door shut and I laid my head back and I sat in silence I was able to get up and so I did and my eyes started hurting and the black went away and I could see again and I looked out the window I smiled at what I saw and it was the beautiful mountains as I heard the door open I turned and I saw Touya and I ran to him and jumped on him " whoaaa hi " he said I smiled " hi guess what "  he hummed "I can see again " I said a super excited tone his mouth dropped and he hugged me tight and ran to get the doctor as I laid back down on the bed and what he told me was i was almost fully healed and it was a merical i sighed as he told me i could go home tomorrow. 

( hi guys I hope you liked the chapter thank you for almost 11k and I appreciate it and i will see you in the next )